Gang Life Ideas v.4

TRYHARD

Gang life ideas  

196 members have voted

1. 1. Remove cops vaulting to fed from vans by a policy change. (Captains have failed to act for over a year)

2. 2. Maintain cartel perks until the cap hits 0%. Also remove the fridge its pointless.

3. 3. Reduce the price of certain rebel weapons/vehicles. Ifrit, Orca, LIM, AK12, and LMG Mags.

4. 4. Remove god mode in cop restraints. (Bounty hunters do fine without it. Why should cops have it?)

5. 5. Remove rotating coke/heroin so that people can buy crafting houses/money making houses

Just now, Bag Of Funyuns said:

I don't know what kind of point you are trying to make, but that was when there weren't so many rats that would go inside HQ and kill people restrained.

On cop you know the second you have someone restrained and in your car hes as good as money in the bank. I think some balancing would be good to make it easier to break your friends out of custody. Bounty hunters do just fine without it. Best I can add to this is to lock down the HQ.

9 minutes ago, TRYHARD said:

@BaDaBiNg_10-8 @Clint Beastwood Looks like most of it got good feedback. Maybe not the removing invincible in cop restraints but seeing as suicide vests are so expensive now I think something should be done make braking out your gang mates easier. 

Maybe making it so you only have god mode in restraints once you reach the police HQ?

just keep cop restraints as it is theres no need to change it

Ghouh likes this
4 hours ago, TRYHARD said:

@BaDaBiNg_10-8 @Clint Beastwood Looks like most of it got good feedback. Maybe not the removing invincible in cop restraints but seeing as suicide vests are so expensive now I think something should be done make braking out your gang mates easier. 

Maybe making it so you only have god mode in restraints once you reach the police HQ?

Or they could just revert the suicide vest prices.

5 hours ago, TRYHARD said:

I can absolutely assure you that godmode restraints won’t be removed. It’s already too easy to attack HQs if you’re playing with any sort of decent players. 

Sp0on, Crossfade and Nightfury like this
  • 2 weeks later...