Actual Best Asylum Players list (poll)

ouf.

This server has had so many good players. So it's gonna be a good mix of former players all the way back to 2014 and to 2019.

Shearsy, Rami, PiP, Mr. Smoke, Grippy, Hoppi, PPP (Buhhbye), J9R9MY, Kuklinski, Big Boss, Technique, Hamsham, Ranga, Diseased, Smokahontas, Babooshka, Vladimir Petrov, Dmitri Petrov, Scryll, Daan, Trym, Bok Lau, Aidzo, DaQuan, Bikstok, Henky, Lethal, Sheep, Ifrit driver Liqin, Krypton, Jimbo, Tiger, Tom, Pete, Andrewfam, Widsyy, Buvaloz, Richy, Bunni, Rust, Shepurd, Rusty, Cake, Roguepilot.

+ so many names I forgot, and yeah for sure some of them was considered a really good player back in 2014. Still one of the best players I have seen, and played with or against.

And sorry to all you new bois, I know for a fact there is some new nutty players here.

+ a tiny thank you to everyone mentioning me :)

20 hours ago, Haych said:

@Valerios imo

20 hours ago, Rodrigo said:

How much did he pay you? A boost in league?

missed you and love you both my friends!<3

a quick list that comes in my mind from all these years I have played this server would be :

@Bikstok
@Rodrigo
@MrSmoke
@Diseased
@Jimbo
@hamsham12
@Buhhbye
@Trym
@Eli
@Widsyy (kys)
@J9R9MY
@Pip
@Tom
@BrutaL

but its also hard to say the best, cause each player are really good in their own thing, pushing, sniping, positioning etc.

Edited by Valerios
Widsyy, hamsham12, Rodrigo and 1 other like this
On 1/25/2019 at 10:16 PM, Rodrigo said:

ouf.

This server has had so many good players. So it's gonna be a good mix of former players all the way back to 2014 and to 2019.

Shearsy, Rami, PiP, Mr. Smoke, Grippy, Hoppi, PPP (Buhhbye), J9R9MY, Kuklinski, Big Boss, Technique, Hamsham, Ranga, Diseased, Smokahontas, Babooshka, Vladimir Petrov, Dmitri Petrov, Scryll, Daan, Trym, Bok Lau, Aidzo, DaQuan, Bikstok, Henky, Lethal, Sheep, Ifrit driver Liqin, Krypton, Jimbo, Tiger, Tom, Pete, Andrewfam, Widsyy, Buvaloz, Richy, Bunni, Rust, Shepurd, Rusty, Cake, Roguepilot.

+ so many names I forgot, and yeah for sure some of them was considered a really good player back in 2014. Still one of the best players I have seen, and played with or against.

And sorry to all you new bois, I know for a fact there is some new nutty players here.

+ a tiny thank you to everyone mentioning me :)

I miss my boys baboosh smoke and big boss ;( and nice memory. surreal how long i have been playing on this server.

Rogue, Atmosphere and Rodrigo like this
1 hour ago, Atmosphere said:

THE GOAT AT IT

It was genuinely impressive how fucking salty he was NON STOP towards everyone not in his gang, shit was so hilarious

Bro even people in his gang were victims. I remember playing with BB for like a month and kuklinski was raging at us to drop outta an orca at meth and we all died cause of fall damage. I coulda sworn he was about to stroke out

Atmosphere likes this