Donor 7 perk update

Hello all,

I have added a perk for our Level 7 donators. If you are a Level 7 you will be able to submit for expedited server support, much like the current General support. These support request will be handled as soon as they can be. It's another way for us to thank our biggest donators. 

Thank you,

Mitch

Community Manager Hotfix:

Also, I have created a system that will announce when a "VIP" Donor 7+ has joined the server. If you are of that level and would like to be added. Create an account support thread and I will add you. Be sure to tag me in it. Thank you again!

591c8ad599bd1fd35c77395ba77f8fb0.png

(Please be advised that I must be at my desktop to add you to this list. I'm not always able to be obviously so there might be a bit of a delay)

21 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Hello all,

I have added a perk for our Level 7 donators. If you are a Level 7 you will be able to submit for expedited server support, much like the current General support. These support request will be handled as soon as they can be. It's another way for us to thank our biggest donators. 

Thank you,

Mitch

4a5a4bb66d054e1c7b304111b460c9f7.pngb099f9e1ea372a8e124bb6cf62898472.png5678b363d791c143f80a5197fb1f716f.png

hmmmm giving yourself more power and thanking yourself at the same time... 

Image result for well played gif

HomeUser, Mr. Linux, Maaqs and 23 others like this
Just now, Canna said:

Any payment plans or Layaway options? $250? I don't even pay that for an oz :shrug:

well you can build it up over time. It accumulates.  

When you donate to the Asylum, you'll get awesome rewards in-game! Donations are cumulative, meaning if you donate $10 one day and $15 another, you'll receive the $25 rewards. They add up so that you can build on rewards over time.

But $250 to get my reports expedited? Id rather have a "Subscription" option. $20 a month for Donor 7 Perk. Equals out about the same too at the end of a year. Additionally, you would end up with overall more money after a if they continued on afterwards.

Win. Win. We feel like were not coughing up a lot of money at once which feels better one the soul and you guys get a more steady cash flow coming in.

Just a thought.

Keep up the good works brother. I'm enjoying all the progress!

Edited by Canna
Just now, Canna said:

But $250 to get my reports expedited? Id rather have a "Subscription" option. $20 a month for Donor 7 Perk. Equals out about the same too at the end of a year. Additionally, you would end up with overall more money after a if they continued on afterwards.

Win. Win. We feel like were not coughing up a lot of money at once which feels better one the soul and you guys get a more steady cash flow coming in.

Just a thought.

Keep up the good works brother. I'm enjoying all the progress!

Not a terrible idea! We just added this as it was sent to me as a suggestion from a user (They are not level 7). I wanted to try this out and see how it went. I think that there are some great ideas to work with if we were to ever do any subscription based system. However, that would take a bit of work by a few other people to implement. I was able to do this with the resources I have access to.