Donor 7 perk update

Just now, SomeoneInThisGalaxy said:

but what happenss to all the other people below dr7 are they ”not worth it” because 85% of people don't have 225$ to drop on a single server

No no no. I just have been looking at the donor stuff and believe that everything up to the level 7 has some great benefits. I just wanted to find some ways to show some extra appreciation for the top donors. Just like any business would thank their highest paying customers. I truly appreciate anyone's ability to donate even a dollar, or to buy keys or to contribute towards the community goal. Donations are always a touchy subject because i don't want anyone to think they are not valued because of their donation status. The fact that you are a level 4 is amazing and I truly appreciate what you have given. 

Jake, Google™, Big Fred and 2 others like this
Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

No no no. I just have been looking at the donor stuff and believe that everything up to the level 7 has some great benefits. I just wanted to find some ways to show some extra appreciation for the top donors. Just like any business would thank their highest paying customers. I truly appreciate anyone's ability to donate even a dollar, or to buy keys or to contribute towards the community goal. Donations are always a touchy subject because i don't want anyone to think they are not valued because of their donation status. The fact that you are a level 4 is amazing and I truly appreciate what you have given. 

Any thoughts on custom licence plates ?,  Maybe not in the donor ranks but a 1 off payment like $100 to make them limited but unique ?

Russell* likes this
Just now, Crossfade said:

that sounds like a good idea, but do you suggest it that it is a once of number plate or can you customise it? $100 seems steep if u have a plate and wanna change it LOL

Upfront cost would need to be reasonable but high enough to be limited to a degree,  maybe like $20 change cost if you want something new.   (This is considering admins or devs would need to edit the file)

Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

I think we can do something with this in the future. 

:kermit:

Crossfade likes this
18 minutes ago, Boris said:

1 Coloured forum name. 

2 Cars refueled automatically in garage. 

3 Free lottery ticket per restart. 

4 Removal of suicide/logout wait. 

5 Cars automatically have trackers. 

6 More inbox space on forums. 

7 Colored gang name in game. 

8 Custom title in-game. 

9 Teamspeak rank. 

10 Discord donor channel.

Just spitballing ideas. 

1, and 6-10 - should be added

2, 3 and 5 - would be P2W and thus break Bohemia Rule

4 - That is there so you dont combat log but I guess it could be reduced

Crossfade and Google™ like this
3 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

I know you are but what ever happened to all the other DRs... after the "spawn with debit car thing" ended with donor rank 2 theres been no real reason to donator for anything other than skins... like the donations toward donator perks don't even effect community goal. I feel like we should have something extra for the people that decide to donate on top of the fact that there is no real buff/affect to donating other than skins. 

7 minutes ago, SomeoneInThisGalaxy said:

I know you are but what ever happened to all the other DRs... after the "spawn with debit car thing" ended with donor rank 2 theres been no real reason to donator for anything other than skins... like the donations toward donator perks don't even effect community goal. I feel like we should have something extra for the people that decide to donate on top of the fact that there is no real buff/affect to donating other than skins. 

There isn’t allowed to be any benefit or buff to donating, it breaks Bohemia’s monetisation rules. Even pilot coveralls can’t be worn with a big backpack since you can have a single extra mag and BI made a stink about it. 

From my eye angle, many more people would donate when receiving exlusive skins. See the same example as fortnite they make a lot of money with skins (clothes) and both parties are satisfied. Would be very cool when it is possible to get more clothes in the server for non-donating and for donors.

Examples:

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor skins arma 3

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor arma 3 clothes mod

Edited by DeepHouse
edit
Rosie, Calle. and smellypig like this
20 hours ago, DeepHouse said:

From my eye angle, many more people would donate when receiving exlusive skins. See the same example as fortnite they make a lot of money with skins (clothes) and both parties are satisfied. Would be very cool when it is possible to get more clothes in the server for non-donating and for donors.

Examples:

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor arma 3 clothes mod

That's one hella dope hat.

I'd spend real money on that shit tbh.

DeepHouse and Huan Lee like this