Dear Alec

william

Just now, Jihadi Jim said:

You dont even no where my house is Rando

lol

in kavala? lmao. *deep breath*

keep in mind some of these houses may be owned by other people in your gang, i just group you all together as one.

220k on MSR at the intersection to the road leading to gunstore, both 150ks on MSR infront of that before mentioned 220k, the 220k behind those 150k houses and the 220k up the hill at pd. i've been banned for 2 weeks and thats all just off the top of my head that i know of.

Just now, Jihadi Jim said:

You know where one of my houses is, that I don't use. Thats not where my houses are. Thats my one house lol. Low tier Jihad? Have you not seen me wipe cops with rpgs ? Sheesh 

no i have not seen you "wipe cops" with an rpg. also is it really wiping when they spawn with loadouts? also if you said you own 1 house out of 6 in kavala and i know where that 1 house is obviously that 100% accuracy since i dont leave kavala. get ur mind outta the gutter woman!

I would like to formally file a report because Mike said "You're going to sit there like the little bitch that you are"  that statement has some deep sexist undertones and I am deeply offended that someone would talk like that in 2019, especially after the Gillette commercial that changed men's hearts everywhere and was a major blow to the male patriarchy and this sort of toxic behavior is simply no longer acceptable from men.  While I am at it,  because I am as petty as Mayhem, I am requesting a perm ban for his bigoted words.

Edited by Elaiscancer