House Honey Dicks [S1][S3] *Banter Welcome*

Kawaii

ba4749fd454f8d0c491d0851deecb3dd.png

House Honey Dicks

House Honey Dicks is the newest house of Hogwarts and has recently opened a school in the scenic city of Kavala as a quiet base of operations to recruit new mages from across the Mediterranean. House Honey Dicks mission in Kavala specifically is to overthrow the APD cuck overlords led by @DarkKnight and instill anarcho-capitalism into Kavala. Honey Dicks use a wide variety of spells, enchantments and incantations to gain an advantage both on and off the battlefield. 

Admission Requirements

As a student of House Honey Dicks you must meet the following criteria barring some exceptions:

1. You must agree that R. Kelly is a political prisoner

2. You must have sided with the Stormcloaks in Skyrim

3. You must have at least 2 Asylum bans on record with screenshots (Exceptions made for severity/video of first ban) 

Example-5d9e8ca51c6bf252607d480bdd6a550f.png

4. You must be Subscribed to Pewdiepie

5. You have seen Edgegamer's singing video

6. You have never been to a cartel

7. Must believe in magic

8. No history of seizures/physical disability

Enrollment Format

IGN:

Why you want to enroll in House Honey Dicks:

Ban Screenshots (Harassment/Exploit preferred):

House Honey Dicks

The High Council (Rank 1) - Able to perform any type of spell, access to Hogwarts tuition grant money and suspend students.

Mi Hung Lo, Kawaii Ojou, Sheriff Rick, El chapo, Stan Lee, StevieDeeks, FatherSpreadMyAssPt1, Joey Jihad, 王Rando王(Post Mortem), MAXSA, , Brown Syndrome(Post Mortem)

Maxed Mage Lvl 99 (Rank 2) - Able to recruit to our house and access FAFSFA

王 i have aids in my but 王, Daryl Dixon

Grand Wizards (Rank 3) - Able to use alchemy table (crates)

Tony, Soviet Toaster, Predator, brand, luke, Play Mo Bamba please, Exodus, WhoSwigg, 

Students (Rank 4) - Able to enter magic school doors

Tactical Grandpa, Hentai Desu Desu, Stabl, Sgt Murray, scooba Steve, mpber, Alec, Chemist, Command Center

Edited by Kawaii
Honor
Bag Of Funyuns, bum41, Walt and 9 others like this
7 hours ago, Connor1959 said:

hey look its the gang me and 2 other people wiped in abdera. 

There was only one High Council member present to guide the House Honey Dick students on their field trip.  Besides that, the House Honey Dick library does not hold the same records on such event  Opposite, in fact. 

Edited by Elaiscancer
  • 3 weeks later...

LA2ZIdb.jpg

@Kawaii I would like to begin the motion to posthumously award rank 1 to @王 rando 王 for his valiant service in Kavala.  There was no better VDMer and he was always willing to take a ban for the greater good.  A monument for him will be made once we successfully instill Anarco Capitalism.

8 hours ago, Elaiscancer said:

LA2ZIdb.jpg

@Kawaii I would like to begin the motion to posthumously award rank 1 to @王 rando 王 for his valiant service in Kavala.  There was no better VDMer and he was always willing to take a ban for the greater good.  A monument for him will be made once we successfully instill Anarco Capitalism.

+1 and done. Gone but not forgotten, still fighting the good fight against self righteous losers on the forums. Thank you for your service @王 rando 王

iGN- Xavier 

Age 17

reason: I"m new to Arma and I am looking for some boother to hang out with and do gang activities with some of my qualifications are and can go into further depth in a discord call

im a developer (indie developer)

really good at fps games (play proffessionaly)

my discord name is (knuckleShiftGaming) 

i hope im accepted and would to like to vc if possible 

thank you for your time 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2019 at 9:20 PM, Officer Timmy said:

iGN- Xavier 

Age 17

reason: I"m new to Arma and I am looking for some boother to hang out with and do gang activities with some of my qualifications are and can go into further depth in a discord call

im a developer (indie developer)

really good at fps games (play proffessionaly)

my discord name is (knuckleShiftGaming) 

i hope im accepted and would to like to vc if possible 

thank you for your time 

You gotta put it all in the right format.  We are asking very critical questions

王 rando 王 likes this
  • 1 month later...

Although this is late we would like to have a moment of silence for @Brown Syndrome for his heroic efforts.  He died fighting the good fight and most importantly he didndunuffin.  Legend has it that Brown's ghost is still raping people's sisters.  In addition, @Kawaii I would like to file a motion that he is posthumously awarded rank 1 for his sacrifice for the greater good for the people of Kavala. 

Brown Syndrome likes this
4 hours ago, Elaiscancer said:

Although this is late we would like to have a moment of silence for @Brown Syndrome for his heroic efforts.  He died fighting the good fight and most importantly he didndunuffin.  Legend has it that Brown's ghost is still raping people's sisters.  In addition, @Kawaii I would like to file a motion that he is posthumously awarded rank 1 for his sacrifice for the greater good for the people of Kavala. 

2 hours ago, Bag Of Funyuns said:

We lost a good person.

Aww did @Brown Syndrome get the ban hammer?

Brown Syndrome likes this
8 minutes ago, Phil | OG said:

Seems like you have been triggered, you should make sure you took your medicine today.

They should ban trash like you while they're at it.

28 minutes ago, Phil | OG said:

Aww did @Brown Syndrome get the ban hammer?

At first I felt kinda bad when I demoted you and you raged quit but you have reassured me that it was the right choice.

Today we gather in memoriam of Brown Syndrome. An up and coming young talent, his passion for side chat landed him in conflict the fagmins of Asylum and after a strenuous battle he sadly joins Rando on the banlist. House Honey Dicks never forgets the sacrifices our wizards and warlocks make to ensure a cop and Israeli free Kavala. Thank you @Brown Syndrome, we hope to one day resurrect you along with Project Vienna. To everyone else, please raise your dicks in honor. 

Memores acti prudentes futuri.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Elaiscancer said:

This is an official announcement from house Honey Dicks, we are here to say that @Brown Syndromeis reformed and no longer a toxic player.  I spoke to him and he is no longer an angry man.  Our boy has gotten laid and is now in post nut clarity and no longer wishes ill will towards anyone

I’ve been fucking, still gonna vdm all the police and opposing pistol bangers in Kavala

Sheriff Rick likes this
  • 4 weeks later...