Hi I'm PantryPicker

PantryPicker

Here's my story for anyone who doesn't already know, because I'm frankly tired of people asking.

>Joined Asylum sometime late June of 2014, spent the next year as mostly a career cop, working my way to LT.

>Used to run a shit gang called Insurgo with around 30 people in it.

>Got really bored / burnt out so I left for a month, then came back a month later to go out with a bang (fucking idiot).

>Went on cop, killed a bunch of people, ran over people with my hunter, got perm'd obviously.

>Came back 6 months later, because like as soon as I got banned Paratus started rolling out updates like crazy, and I wanted in.

>~2 months after I wanted to come back, the admins decided to be generous and give me a second chance.

My advice: I know a lot of you are complaining about being bored and shit, but just take a fucking break then come back when you want to. Don't be like me and blow it because it's a pain in the ass to try to get unbanned.

See you out there on Altis. Or Statis. Or that modded map thingy that's coming out.

Sincerely,

PantryPicker

Edited by PantryPicker
1 minute ago, PantryPicker said:

Pretty sure you weren't even around when I was LT

I wasnt L1on lmao, was using the name Hunter or something in my first months of Asylum, also you dont put into perspective that only one of the things was said to you, most of the things I said to those people were well deserved.

Edited by L1on
Eric916 likes this

honestly you were one of the saltiest LT's i've ever known back in the day, but yeah everybody gets another chance i guess , soooooo yeah wb

I'll never forget the last time i saw you on cop and you said the kind words to me

"i've lost all respect for you"

Lel , Anyways wb and hf if you got unbanned yet

(Juan Lei)

2 hours ago, PantryPicker said:

>Went on cop, killed a bunch of people, ran over people with my hunter, got perm'd obviously.

Wait, I think I remember this.  Did you upload the video of it here on the forums?  Where at the beginning you transferred some randoms a bunch of money, then started shooting everyone while whispering psychotic things? LOL GG

35 minutes ago, blinky said:

Wait, I think I remember this.  Did you upload the video of it here on the forums?  Where at the beginning you transferred some randoms a bunch of money, then started shooting everyone while whispering psychotic things? LOL GG

I saw the video, that was just a scrubby Constable, a pretty lackluster event I might add. However, a video of an Lt. losing his mind, killing people with his Mk and proceeding to run over their loved ones with a Hunter sounds like a pretty good waste of my time.

JonSnow and blinky like this
1 minute ago, Kettles said:

I saw the video, that was just a scrubby Constable, a pretty lackluster event I might add. However, a video of an Lt. losing his mind, killing people with his Mk and proceeding to run over their loved ones with a Hunter sounds like a pretty good waste of my time.

Pretty sure someone recorded it maybe they'll post it.

Although pretty much everyone at the scene ended up dead...

Edited by PantryPicker

Hey Pantry, I remember you. You were tons of fun to hang out with, to bad you went postal while playing cop. Also, didn't you shoot cops and civilians? I know Lincoln Williams killed primarily civilians and then I also recall you taking it a step further. Either way, welcome back, that Lieutenant spot is calling your name once more :)