Cops Not Allowed in Therisa

So recently cops have just been sitting in Therisa camping, waiting for nakeds to spawn to get them and basically ruin their day. Now I know cops aren't allowed to camp red zones, but they are allowed to camp respawn points? There's one cop in specific that constantly camps, not @ing anyone. Me and probably a large handful of people are against the camping of Therisa and would like something to be done about it.

Only allow cops to come to Therisa if there is an APB or if a Sergeant+ is there.

If any of those things happen, then they go there and don't come back for 20 mins. (Treat it like a red zone, but don't make it a red zone)

I'm making this because many people just wanna fight and not deal with going to jail cuz of some rat cops. Please make this a thing, or something similar to this. Just don't let cops camp Therisa.

Walt, TRYHARD, Good Lub and 10 others like this

If you know there's cops there, spawn somewhere else. You have 6 rebels to gear at..... What else do you need. 

I've had rebels spawn killing cops in HQ's and force them to spawn somewhere else. It goes both ways, best solution. Be careful and spawn somewhere else, cops are already weaker than they were before so stop trying to take away things from them. 

Nubis, HomeTrlx, Bazzajack and 2 others like this

Exactly what Boris said, there shouldn't be a 'safe haven' for rebels. If you want that so badly then I'll say no bounty hunters in Kavala, EVER. Neither of which will ever happen. Plpus what Dull said.... they even added MORE REBELS to go to. OH OH OH! Here's an idea, buy a house, stock said house, never have to go to rebel again. **End of your complaint**

Edited by Raza
Nubis, Huan Lee and Russell* like this
Just now, Sijanec said:

Cops are not allowed to camp Therisa. They can go and give it a look if theres nothing there they can chill for a minute or two but then they have to leave. If you see them camping, or blocking rebels from leaving make a report instead of being a poopster on the forums :P!

Thats weird, cops camp it all the time.

Just now, Dull said:

If you know there's cops there, spawn somewhere else. You have 6 rebels to gear at..... What else do you need. 

I've had rebels spawn killing cops in HQ's and force them to spawn somewhere else. It goes both ways, best solution. Be careful and spawn somewhere else, cops are already weaker than they were before so stop trying to take away things from them. 

Thats just the thing, we don't know. We spawn there and the cops r just there.

.Casper likes this
Just now, Russell* said:

This is first I've heard, now what's next can't patrol Kavala? Btw anytime i go there i get killed or taken hostage or get de-synced from bushes haha 

No Kavala is the only place you can go to, you're locked in there and you are not allowed to use anything besides your voice. 

Russell* likes this
1 hour ago, Proud said:

So recently cops have just been sitting in Therisa camping, waiting for nakeds to spawn to get them and basically ruin their day. Now I know cops aren't allowed to camp red zones, but they are allowed to camp respawn points? There's one cop in specific that constantly camps, not @ing anyone. Me and probably a large handful of people are against the camping of Therisa and would like something to be done about it.

Only allow cops to come to Therisa if there is an APB or if a Sergeant+ is there.

If any of those things happen, then they go there and don't come back for 20 mins. (Treat it like a red zone, but don't make it a red zone)

I'm making this because many people just wanna fight and not deal with going to jail cuz of some rat cops. Please make this a thing, or something similar to this. Just don't let cops camp Therisa.

You mean kinda like what you and your brother were doing three weeks ago on cop? Remember the A-10 Warthog I called in on you guys. :kermit:

10 minutes ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

You mean kinda like what you and your brother were doing three weeks ago on cop? Remember the A-10 Warthog I called in on you guys. :kermit:

Actually, I had a ping there and thats the only reason I went. As i told you, I had NV | Tom's fugitive ping, and since there were no fights I figured that no one would be pissed that I would go there.

I wouldn't ever go there during fights cuz im not tryna ruin fights, im trying influence them.

7 minutes ago, Proud said:

Actually, I had a ping there and thats the only reason I went. As i told you, I had NV | Tom's fugitive ping, and since there were no fights I figured that no one would be pissed that I would go there.

I wouldn't ever go there during fights cuz im not tryna ruin fights, im trying influence them.

So how is that any different from what the cops do now? I didn't hear any of this complaining before you joined defiant or whatever cartel gang you're in the last month or so. I mean we have SIX rebels to gear up at now, I don't see cops camping (hiding in buildings) unless you're seeing something I'm not.

Haych and Scott like this
2 minutes ago, Proud said:

I'm buying a house in Therisa and putting my alt with a 100k bounty in there.
Hope there's something available close to car shop.

There's really been nothing against it. It's always been described as a town and they're allowed to patrol it. It's been like that for the longest I can remember. You literally have 4-5 other ways to get around this. Stop spawning there and do something different to get geared. It's really not that hard.

Just now, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

So how is that any different from what the cops do now? I didn't hear any of this complaining before you joined defiant or whatever cartel gang you're in the last month or so. I mean we have SIX rebels to gear up at now, I don't see cops camping (hiding in buildings) unless you're seeing something I'm not.

Thats because Xehons isnt on :kermit:

IAmLegion likes this
41 minutes ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

The issue for me isnt so much the cops camping its when they do shit like blocking vehicle spawns so anyone that spawns there has no way out.

Fried Rice likes this