Rebels Not Allowed in Kavala

So recently rebels have just been sitting on the office building in Kavala camping, waiting for nakeds to spawn to get them and basically ruin their day. Now I know rebels are allowed to camp red zones, but they are also allowed to camp respawn points? There's one rebel in specific that constantly camps, not @ing anyone. Me and probably a large handful of Kavala rats are against the camping of Kavala and would like something to be done about it.

Only allow rebels to spawn in Therisa unless there's like 20 cops in Kavala.

I'm making this because many rats just wanna roll around Kavala with our Hemmits and not deal with rebels. Please make this a thing, or something similar to this. Just don't let rebels camp Kavala.

If Rebels have control over a city and the APD is doing nothing about it, they deserve to control the city. The fresh spawn hobos can spawn in another city if they are getting annoyed by it.

It may not be a friendly welcome for new players into our community, I agree with that, but Asylum isn't a community for snowflakes, we are a known community for a reason.

Edited by Haych
Steve likes this
1 minute ago, Haych said:

If Rebels have control over a city and the APD is doing nothing about it, they deserve to control the city. The fresh spawn hobos can spawn in another city if they are getting annoyed by it.

It may not be a friendly welcome for new players into our community, I agree with that, but Asylum isn't a community for snowflakes, we are a known community for a reason.

Lol, you are joking right.  This is a meme about rebels crying about bounty hunters being in donor.  They flipped their shit when someone brought up a bounty hunter shop there.  I hate bounty hunters aswell,  but this community is full of snowflake rebels that expect everything and everyone to cater to them.

8 minutes ago, Romulus said:

Lol, you are joking right.  This is a meme about rebels crying about bounty hunters being in donor.  They flipped their shit when someone brought up a bounty hunter shop there.  I hate bounty hunters aswell,  but this community is full of snowflake rebels that expect everything and everyone to cater to them.

you think asylum is filled with snowflakes? my friend, you have not seen the rest of the Altis Life community.

Been here for 4+ years.  Yes it is.  Anytime something does not go in favor of the big gangs they flip out and cry.  Been that way a long time.

It might just be the vocal minority, most of it on forums,  I could definitely concede that.   I just think it is funny that people started bitching about cops going to donor(safe space) and now there is a policy against cops going there   One that an admin was quick to make sure people knew it was a cop rule and not admin rule.   That would lead me to believe they did not agree with decision,  this is my own opinion so I could be wrong of course. 

Edited by Romulus
Posted before finished
2 hours ago, Haych said:

you think asylum is filled with snowflakes? my friend, you have not seen the rest of the Altis Life community.

reborn roleplay 1 week ban for calling someone a daft cunt and a perm on the forums for calling my friend a greaser. other communities are filled with snowflakes, this one there is a few special ones but no where near as many as good old UK servers.

Donald likes this
2 hours ago, Romulus said:

Been here for 4+ years.  Yes it is.  Anytime something does not go in favor of the big gangs they flip out and cry.  Been that way a long time.

It might just be the vocal minority, most of it on forums,  I could definitely concede that.   I just think it is funny that people started bitching about cops going to donor(safe space) and now there is a policy against cops going there   One that an admin was quick to make sure people knew it was a cop rule and not admin rule.   That would lead me to believe they did not agree with decision,  this is my own opinion so I could be wrong of course. 

Welcome to Asylum. Servers will always be heavily rebel sided, specially now, more than ever.

Now go suggest that rebels cannot camp police HQ's, see what will happen to your topic. It will end up being locked. 

K A Z E M likes this
6 hours ago, Romulus said:

Personally I think the whole "cops can't go in donor" thing is a bit ridiculous. However it's in the interest of the owners for them to listen to the veteran rebels which make up a very large portion of the community. This is precisely what bamf, paratus, and gnashes did not do. 

Yes it's sorts aids that they made it so people can just fight cartels and not be effected by the other cogs in the machine almost at all. However it's what a lot of people seem to want.

Romulus likes this
7 hours ago, Haych said:

but Asylum isn't a community for snowflakes,

Therisa APD policy update disagrees. As much shit as people like to talk about Olympus, they have never had anything like a protected snowflake city for rebels.

+1 Fred Kavala rats lives matter. I further amend your proposal to include the removal of the APD from Kavala so it becomes a city where one can maximize their RP potential without the interference of the APD and rebels camping rooftops.

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz
Big Fred and cHIP oTLE like this
27 minutes ago, Steve said:

Personally I think the whole "cops can't go in donor" thing is a bit ridiculous. However it's in the interest of the owners for them to listen to the veteran rebels which make up a very large portion of the community. This is precisely what bamf, paratus, and gnashes did not do. 

Yes it's sorts aids that they made it so people can just fight cartels and not be effected by the other cogs in the machine almost at all. However it's what a lot of people seem to want.

I don't really mind any APD policies to be honest, even if they benefits rebels. They are not game breaking stuff that makes the rebels unstoppable as much as some patch notes, no we still can go there if we have probable cause and you can get that in so many ways. So it's not like a no zone, just a kinda must have a reason to go there zone. But I really hope I'll see some cop buffs in the future. Bamf was also 50/50 kinda guy and that's why I liked him, he focused on both sides. 

Edited by Dull
4 hours ago, Dull said:

Welcome to Asylum. Servers will always be heavily rebel sided, specially now, more than ever.

Now go suggest that rebels cannot camp police HQ's, see what will happen to your topic. It will end up being locked. 

Cop rules are more lax than ever before and you are still crying about rebels being more op. 

Rebels pay more for loadouts 

Cops are able to teleport to cities and gear up instantly

You have medic slots that allow revives over and over again with instant bloodbags

Cops have disarming for lethals

LT’s can fucking jump into illegal vehicles and drive them away

Downing script was broken for years allowing for instant downs for shots to the fucking legs

Yet rebels still control the server. Lmao you are living in the old days still. 

If anything, rebel and cop is balanced out A LOT more than it used to be.  Neither side is op, you’re just terrible along with the other shitty career cops who cried over the years.

ALSO FUCK THE NEW APD POLICY FOR THERISA. BUNCH OF SNOWFLAKE REBELS WHO CRIED ABOUT DONOR CAMPING, GET GOOD RETARDS.

Edited by Reapered
Patato, Kawaii and Big Fred like this
1 hour ago, Reapered said:

Cop rules are more lax than ever before and you are still crying about rebels being more op. 

Rebels pay more for loadouts 

Cops are able to teleport to cities and gear up instantly

You have medic slots that allow revives over and over again with instant bloodbags

Cops have disarming for lethals

LT’s can fucking jump into illegal vehicles and drive them away

Downing script was broken for years allowing for instant downs for shots to the fucking legs

Yet rebels still control the server. Lmao you are living in the old days still. 

If anything, rebel and cop is balanced out A LOT more than it used to be.  Neither side is op, you’re just terrible along with the other shitty career cops who cried over the years.

ALSO FUCK THE NEW APD POLICY FOR THERISA. BUNCH OF SNOWFLAKE REBELS WHO CRIED ABOUT DONOR CAMPING, GET GOOD RETARDS.

I am not crying about anything. I've been here before you or your gang was a thing on Asylum, ok? I've seen Asylum in my eras and lots of different changes. Sometimes I agree with them and sometimes not, when I don't I usually state why. Right now I don't feel like any of the APD policies benefits the rebels at all even with the HVT gone, seizing policies, donator town etc. I actually like them. But I feel like the patches slightly favors the rebels now compared to before. If an LT have time to get in your vehicle and take it to the HQ to seize it then you should find a new gang to roll around with. I don't know why you talk about downing script, I've not played for long time and now I heard that Bikstok fixed it. Why you complaining about getting downed with 2 shots yet you can kill any cop with 2 shots? Rebels pay more loadouts sure but if they're in a gang and control turfs, money is nothing for them, they also don't pay more money on their loadout for an MXM. Also now there's not even a money cap anymore. Not happy yet? Feels like you're the one who's stuck in 2016 or whatever year you started playing? I honestly don't even know who you are. 

Edited by Dull
28 minutes ago, Dull said:

I am not crying about anything. I've been here before you or your gang was a thing on Asylum, ok? I've seen Asylum in my eras and lots of different changes. Sometimes I agree with them and sometimes not, when I don't I usually state why. Right now I don't feel like any of the APD policies benefits the rebels at all even with the HVT gone, seizing policies, donator town etc. I actually like them. But I feel like the patches slightly favors the rebels now compared to before. If an LT have time to get in your vehicle and take it to the HQ to seize it then you should find a new gang to roll around with. I don't know why you talk about downing script, I've not played for long time and now I heard that Bikstok fixed it. Why you complaining about getting downed with 2 shots yet you can kill any cop with 2 shots? Rebels pay more loadouts sure but if they're in a gang and control turfs, money is nothing for them, they also don't pay more money on their loadout for an MXM. Also now there's not even a money cap anymore. Not happy yet? Feels like you're the one who's stuck in 2016 or whatever year you started playing? I honestly don't even know who you are. 

HAHAHAHAHAHA

you may not remember me but i sure as hell remember your dumbass back in 2014. OG fuckwit shitposter robocop. Probably Asylum’s WORST LT.

played angry back then and still playing angry now. Still not using your mic because you are insecure or have you gotten over that?

2 hours ago, Dull said:

Oh yeah, it's the biggest career cop of career cops.  If you think things are rebel sided you are delusional.  If anything Asylum is a lot more balanced 

14 hours ago, Reapered said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

you may not remember me but i sure as hell remember your dumbass back in 2014. OG fuckwit shitposter robocop. Probably Asylum’s WORST LT.

played angry back then and still playing angry now. Still not using your mic because you are insecure or have you gotten over that?

I’m the one who’s angry? Look at you. Attacking and insulting rather than coming back with a good come back about what I said regarding balance issues and gameplay. You sound pretty hurt when you talk about the past, I’ve must done something to you, give you point or remove you? Either way, you stay salty. I’m not wasting time on you. Thought we could have a normal conversation about in game balance issues.