Donor Rewards!!!!

I would like to make a suggestion seeing how donations have been a recent topic. I feel if you donate "real hard earned funds" to a video game server, you should receive more rewards other than a few items of clothing or a few vehicle skins. Why not for every donor level you donate for you receive 25k of Asylum in-game cash, or for every $10 donated you receive 100k. I was thinking about this because it only makes sense to reward players for donating money they can use to support their own living costs. I know it's more work on the staff, but it would make donating more enticing and it would get the community more involved, and make us feel more valued for being a donor. It's just a thought I had, and its up to the staff to make that decision.

Just now, Swade White said:

I mean I can understand them getting upset if the community (aka Asylum) would get upset over this advantage, but if we are cool with it, why can’t they be?

Prob cause they imagine other communities would start pushing the boundaries if they let up any slack or others would complain. Bohemia doesn't really pay much attention to "communities" anyways cause there's so many

Edited by skimancole
Google™ likes this
Just now, Swade White said:

I mean I can understand them getting upset if the community (aka Asylum) would get upset over this advantage, but if we are cool with it, why can’t they be?

Just now, skimancole said:

Prob cause they imagine other communities would start pushing the boundaries if they let up any slack or others would complain. Bohemia doesn't really pay much attention to "communities" anyways cause there's so many

At the end of the day, this is an issue that we have battled over and over. We can't even offer a food item that fills you more than an average player's food item. We can't even make it cheaper for a donor. If we fail to follow these rules, we will lose battle eye protection. There is nothing we can do until they revamp their rules as I had listed above. 

Maaqs, Google™ and Swade White like this
Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

At the end of the day, this is an issue that we have battled over and over. We can't even offer a food item that fills you more than an average player's food item. We can't even make it cheaper for a donor. If we fail to follow these rules, we will lose battle eye protection. There is nothing we can do until they revamp their rules as I had listed above. 

There’s nothing you guys can do until Bohemia changes things. It’s not your fault

Patato likes this
51 minutes ago, •ÐŠ• cHIP oTLE said:

Cosmetics are simply the ONLY thing they’re able to give us.

Once upon a time, you had to be a donor to own a house and be able to buy a hatchback sport... 

Yea. And then they got smacked by Bohemia. So they came out with the Rusty hatch and made it so normal players can buy houses. 

7 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Again, I'd rather advertise a average player report than to sit there and watch him shoot singles and people in the back while blood bagging. I'm rather sure that there are rp montages with better kills and streaks. 

Alright, I'm about sick of your shit. Prick.

Paying for unbans would be an easy way to make money. limit it to Minor stuff like RDM, VDM, CL, ghosting, ETC.

Remove all gang/private channels in teamspeak. Add Donor 7 private channels instead. 

Add Donor 8 for $500. You get a custom in game title. Maybe even access to the test server?? 

Idk, I’ve sent a bunch of stuff to Mitch and hopefully some of it gets implemented. I really think the community goals needs adjusting. There isn’t much inventive to donate a large amount of money to get stuff like cheaper guns and no cost to pull vehicles. I’d personally rather buy a lot of money than save everyone a little bit.

Id say make the community goals into a way to pay for development. IE if the community reaches tier 4 this month medical shop will be perminantly added to rebels and police HQs and 25% off all guns for the month as an added bonus.

bum41, OrionEU, JillaTijd and 2 others like this