Gang war question

Big Fred

So, since I've lived most of my life in Kavala, I'm fairly new to this gang life.

Me and my friend Jeff recently got war decced by this big gang after we accidentally killed one of their guys with a grenade in Panagia. Shit just slipped my hand really. Was an accident.

We've seen them around quite a bit lately, so we tried to steer clear as much as possible.

The other day however, we ran into a few of them and I have to admit; I got killed twice, lost my two rooks and a bunch of lockpicks.

They lost a Hemmit, a Van, two fresh spawns and one fully geared guy with a big ass gun (biggest gun I've ever seen).

I got a few angry text messages and thought now shit's gonna get real. Might just have to gear up with maybe a sting and a vest and stuff.

But today I learned they have dispanded their gang already.

Does that mean we won the war, or do we need to war dec their new gang?

Google™, Ghouh, Huan Lee and 2 others like this
2 minutes ago, Big Fred said:

So, since I've lived most of my life in Kavala, I'm fairly new to this gang life.

Me and my friend Jeff recently got war decced by this big gang after we accidentally killed one of their guys with a grenade in Panagia. Shit just slipped my hand really. Was an accident.

We've seen them around quite a bit lately, so we tried to steer clear as much as possible.

The other day however, we ran into a few of them and I have to admit; I got killed twice, lost my two rooks and a bunch of lockpicks.

They lost a Hemmit, a Van, two fresh spawns and one fully geared guy with a big ass gun (biggest gun I've ever seen).

I got a few angry text messages and thought now shit's gonna get real. Might just have to gear up with maybe a sting and a vest and stuff.

You have to submit a montage of killing them then you will receive the war invite from their newfound kiddie garden gang.

Huan Lee likes this
3 hours ago, Big Fred said:

It just means the war is ended. If you want the war to continue. They need to recreate a gang and send a new war request.