Asylum Exchange & You

Jesse

Hey all,

In the upcoming days the Asylum Exchange will be taking a extended leave of absence. It's duration of leave has yet to be determined. If you want your items immediately, please remove them from the exchange (I'd tell you how, but the system is too awful for even myself to figure out). Otherwise, we will be keeping the data in the system and making all your stuff in the system available to you again sometime in foreseeable future. No need to create a compensation request or anything if you miss the pull out time.

There are a few reasons for removal of the system. It is primarily leaving due to it's complicated user interface and poor setup. There is no immediate concern really with it's performance factor, so please don't assume that is the reason for it leaving. However, there are multiple issues with it and potentially could be the cause of something unknown too, considering I seem to be able to get about 2-3 different script errors when using it...

TL;DR - Get your shit out the Asylum Exchange or wait a while for it to become accessible to you. No need for comp requests.

Questions? Ask away.

Thanks,
Jesse

Google™, Roice, Squirtle and 26 others like this

If you have items listed for sale on the Asylum exchange,  simply go to “My offers” and then click “retract offer”

however, this will remove ALL of that item in one shot, meaning it just drops it on the ground.  So, say you have 1000 barley listed at the same price, it’ll drop all 1000 on the ground.

with this being said... RIP to my unlimited barley supply.  

Its hard to say whether the AE had a negetive impact on server performance because it was re-introduced while server performance was already suffering.  I’m sure it doesn’t help though.

10 hours ago, Jesse said:

Hey all,

In the upcoming days the Asylum Exchange will be taking a extended leave of absence. It's duration of leave has yet to be determined. If you want your items immediately, please remove them from the exchange (I'd tell you how, but the system is too awful for even myself to figure out). Otherwise, we will be keeping the data in the system and making all your stuff in the system available to you again sometime in foreseeable future. No need to create a compensation request or anything if you miss the pull out time.

There are a few reasons for removal of the system. It is primarily leaving due to it's complicated user interface and poor setup. There is no immediate concern really with it's performance factor, so please don't assume that is the reason for it leaving. However, there are multiple issues with it and potentially could be the cause of something unknown too, considering I seem to be able to get about 2-3 different script errors when using it...

TL;DR - Get your shit out the Asylum Exchange or wait a while for it to become accessible to you. No need for comp requests.

Questions? Ask away.

Thanks,
Jesse

it costs alot of money to take things out

9 hours ago, •ÐŠ• cHIP oTLE said:

If you have items listed for sale on the Asylum exchange,  simply go to “My offers” and then click “retract offer”

however, this will remove ALL of that item in one shot, meaning it just drops it on the ground.  So, say you have 1000 barley listed at the same price, it’ll drop all 1000 on the ground.

with this being said... RIP to my unlimited barley supply.  

Its hard to say whether the AE had a negetive impact on server performance because it was re-introduced while server performance was already suffering.  I’m sure it doesn’t help though.

jean shorts