P a g e - Asylum Last

-

page picking up the money was retarded. we warned him, he was under the influence and did it anyway. but it's not like what he did personally actually impacted the servers, or any other player. it's not like duping where you've set out intentionally to gain money. Page picked it up and horsed around knowing it was hacked and expecting to get it removed and that be the end of it.

I don't see what the drawback is to just reverting his account, or if you so insist, just wiping him altogether - as opposed to cutting a player from the community entirely because of someone elses' misdeed.

Edited by Michael L
page likes this
6 minutes ago, Michael L said:

-

page picking up the money was retarded. we warned him, he was under the influence and did it anyway. but it's not like what he did personally actually impacted the servers, or any other player. it's not like duping where you've set out intentionally to gain money. Page picked it up and horsed around knowing it was hacked and expecting to get it removed and that be the end of it.

I don't see what the drawback is to just reverting his account, or if you so insist, just wiping him altogether - as opposed to cutting a player from the community entirely because of someone elses' misdeed.

you realize how much time goes into tracing who gave him the money, what he bought with it, who else he gave money to and dealing with the people he gave it to. Takes a lot of an admins time up hence why they get banned.

Mr.Purple, skrood and Stratego like this
1 minute ago, william said:

you realize how much time goes into tracing who gave him the money, what he bought with it, who else he gave money to and dealing with the people he gave it to. Takes a lot of an admins time up hence why they get banned.

right, but, permanently? RDM reports take up several minutes of an admin’s time since they gotta watch a whole 5min video, go through with the ban and potentially comp/ handle an unban appeal. Admins are admins because they want to administrate.

I understand the need to remonstrate for knowingly breaking the rules, but taking him out the community permanently seems like overkill

redbean likes this
2 minutes ago, Michael L said:

right, but, permanently? RDM reports take up several minutes of an admin’s time since they gotta watch a whole 5min video, go through with the ban and potentially comp/ handle an unban appeal. Admins are admins because they want to administrate.

I understand the need to remonstrate for knowingly breaking the rules, but taking him out the community permanently seems like overkill

He should of been permed having just gotten off a perm <2 months ago he should know better than to pick up millions of dollars off the floor.

57 minutes ago, P A G E said:

Didn’t Connor mcgregor get permed after a week and then straight away unpermed?

He shot someone through the floor of a tower. Usually a day ban but was a perm because he had just got off a perm.

The amount of admin work involved to undo what you did is why your perm will stick. My guess is you will either have to wait 8+ months or work something out with the owners regarding monetary compensation for wasting their staffs time.

19 minutes ago, TRYHARD said:

He shot someone through the floor of a tower. Usually a day ban but was a perm because he had just got off a perm.

The amount of admin work involved to undo what you did is why your perm will stick. My guess is you will either have to wait 8+ months or work something out with the owners regarding monetary compensation for wasting their staffs time.

But surely he should of stayed permed 

and admin work it’s what they sign up for if they don’t want to put in the time they should sign up

Edited by P A G E
6 minutes ago, P A G E said:

But surely he should of stayed permed 

and admin work it’s what they sign up for if they don’t want to put in the time they should sign up

He shot someone through a fucking tower you braindead retard , you picked up scripted money and bought so much shit with it , probably took a lot of time and effort to undo what you have done.

Now stop being a fucking cry baby wait a couple months and make a ban appeal , you did the same thing on olympus and it didnt really help you.

Edited by Skroodd
1 minute ago, Skroodd said:

He shot someone through a fucking tower you braindead retard , you picked up scripted money and bought so much shit with it , probably took a lot of time and effort to undo what you have done.

Now stop being a fucking cry baby wait a couple months and make a ban appeal , you did the same thing on olympus and it didnt really help you.

I’m sorry skrood as soon as I mention ur bum boy u get all defensive is it personal to u?

.Casper likes this
1 minute ago, P A G E said:

I’m sorry skrood as soon as I mention ur bum boy u get all defensive is it personal to u?

Ur retarded and its pissing me off , no one fucking cares from you , wait a few months and make a ban appeal and stop bitching about it in every fucking place 

Edited by Skroodd