william

<08:28:31> Trying to resolve hostname ts3.gaming-asylum.com
<08:28:33> Trying to connect to server on ts3.gaming-asylum.com:9216
<08:28:39> Failed to connect to server

1 minute ago, Dull said:

<15:29:59> Trying to resolve hostname ts3.gaming-asylum.com
<15:30:01> Trying to connect to server on ts3.gaming-asylum.com:9216
<15:30:06> Failed to connect to server

Been like this for a day, can't even play cop wtf. 

Get permissions for discord @Dull 

Dull likes this
2 hours ago, william said:

Teamspeak is currently down for most people however following these steps should fix it.

attempt to connect with the direct IP (8.26.94.60). This will spit out an error. Switch back to (ts3.gaming-asylum.com:9216) and it should allow you to connect.

Wow great fix bro.  Maybe the people that it didn't work for didn't do it correctly?  Not sure.  Maybe it just doesn't work for some.  But worked for me, thanks @william

2 hours ago, Phil | OG said:

Still don't understand why we don't switch to Discord...

Discord you have less control over, on top of that Discord is complete shit for microphone quality. I prefer Teamspeak over Discord because Teamspeak feels more voice oriented than Discord.

To me that question is like asking a company why they host their own stuff instead of letting someone else control it. In my opinion, hosting your own things such as Teamspeak and Donation panel shows a sign of more professionalism. Using premade stuff like Discord where it's a simple click of a couple buttons to do everything seems less professional imo. Idk just how I feel about it.

Another reason is IPs. If someone goes to Discord and calls everyone the N Word we can only ban him from Discord and he can easily keep repeating this by making new accounts. With Teamspeak we get their IP so we can punish them ingame and on the forums as well.

Masonn likes this
21 hours ago, Google™ said:

Discord you have less control over, on top of that Discord is complete shit for microphone quality. I prefer Teamspeak over Discord because Teamspeak feels more voice oriented than Discord.

To me that question is like asking a company why they host their own stuff instead of letting someone else control it. In my opinion, hosting your own things such as Teamspeak and Donation panel shows a sign of more professionalism. Using premade stuff like Discord where it's a simple click of a couple buttons to do everything seems less professional imo. Idk just how I feel about it.

Another reason is IPs. If someone goes to Discord and calls everyone the N Word we can only ban him from Discord and he can easily keep repeating this by making new accounts. With Teamspeak we get their IP so we can punish them ingame and on the forums as well.

People that say "shit sound quality or mic quality" on Discord are just plain wrong. You have just as much control, it's free and one less thing that would need hosted. Also Discord bans are IP based, so it makes no difference. I could get around a ban in TS just as easy as Discord. 

Edited by Phil | OG
9 minutes ago, Phil | OG said:

People that say "shit sound quality or mic quality" on Discord are just plain wrong. You have just as much control, it's free and one less thing that would need hosted. Also Discord bans are IP based, so it makes no difference. I could get around a ban in TS just as easy as Discord. 

You're clueless. Yes Discord bans are IP Based (Some) but we can't access their IP meaning we can't ban them ingame. You also don't have as much control with Discord. You can't self host it, that's control being taken away.