Change Log 8.3.1

This is our first patch on our new, more reliable server host. These servers will allow for less downtime when something does go wrong, and is a step toward better servers. Additionally the forums have been updated so we may utilise new plugins and features coming real soon. With this said, we are still working on server performance and optimising our mission file. We would also like to thank all who helped us achieve Community Goals 4! Also welcome our newest contributor @Azeh, who will be helping our development team achieve the best!

• Compressed mission file size.
  • Prestige titles and benefits now unlock via bank wealth.
    • You must maintain the required wealth to keep the title and perks unlocked.
  • Removed Prestige/Renown converting.
  • Rodopoli and Gang Talent perks function correctly now.
  • Added the ADR-97 (P90) to Rebel Outpost.
  • Added the Type 115 to Rebel Outpost and UC.
  • Added the Katiba GL (Smokes only) to Rebel Outpost.
  • Added the Survival Fatigues to Rebel Outpost, Skip Tracer, and UC.
  • Added the ability to toggle earplugs while processing.
  • Added Mag Refill to Cop Shops.
  • Increased payout for seizing illegal vehicles.
  • Changed disarming to only disarm into nearby police vehicles or HQ.
  • Changed NPC names from my name jeff.
  • Fixed donor item exploit.
  • Fixed exploits while downed or restrained.
  • Fixed mag refill eating grenades.
  • Fixed naked bug sync and associated exploit.
  • Fixed downing script reliability.
  • Fixed animation for lock picking Fed vaults.
  • Fixed cartel cap exploits.
  • Fixed unusable helicopter spawn locations.
  • Fixed DP crate spawn locations.
  • Fixed DLC cargo van seating.
  • Fixed exploit with Tactical View.
  • Tweaked tent placement checks.
  • Disabled Parole.
  • Disabled Asylum Exchange (See linked post for information).
dog., Big Fred, wollie35 and 30 others like this

@Jesse It was all fine buying stuff at Turf shop right after restart. Geared up with wepons and clothing. Filled a crate with grenades. The usual stuff.

After first turf had flipped, I went to Rebel to buy even bigger guns, and if I remember correct I first noticed issues once I tried buyin a 50 cal offroad at rebel shop.

Not sure if any of the steps are related. Another guy was asking in sidechat why his money was gone after downloading the new mission file right after restart.

By that time I just thought he was some random newbie, because I still had 4 mil showing in my bank. 

Here's another random script error message I got while moving inventory to a crate. Not sure if this is any help.

g09zypM.jpg

Edited by Big Fred
7 hours ago, Big Fred said:

@ Jesse  Foi tudo bem comprar coisas na loja Turf logo após o reinício. Equipado com wepons e roupas.

Depois que o primeiro gramado foi lançado, fui ao Rebel comprar armas ainda maiores, e se bem me lembro, comecei a perceber problemas quando tentei comprar uma estrada de 50 cal na loja dos rebeldes.

Não tenho certeza se alguma das etapas está relacionada. Outro cara perguntava de forma indireta por que o dinheiro dele tinha sumido depois de baixar o novo arquivo de missão logo após o reinício.

Naquela época, eu achava que ele era um novato aleatório, porque eu ainda tinha 4 mil no meu banco. 

yo alcapone

We're having trouble tracking down this claimed issue about losing your bank account. If you have it happen please let me know immediately via forum pm or quote this. Let me know what you did to have it happen please.

I've tried both on my test server as well as the live server for a bit with Azeh. We tried buying vehicles, selling vehicles, chopping vehicles, buying items w/ and w/o debit cards, selling drugs, etc... Please let me know if you encounter sync issues.

7 hours ago, Jesse said:

We're having trouble tracking down this claimed issue about losing your bank account. If you have it happen please let me know immediately via forum pm or quote this. Let me know what you did to have it happen please.

I've tried both on my test server as well as the live server for a bit with Azeh. We tried buying vehicles, selling vehicles, chopping vehicles, buying items w/ and w/o debit cards, selling drugs, etc... Please let me know if you encounter sync issues.

My money is stil gone. Around 4m dollar.  My buddy Jeff had the same issue, but he barely had any money to begin with. Lost it on Server 1, about 40 min into game after new patch. 

Cool patch, though I am sad to see parole go.  Sometimes it was nice to just afk in-game the morning after racking up a big bounty while getting stuff done around the house/running errands.

@Clint Beastwood @BaDaBiNg_10-8 @Gen. Henry Arnold  Any chance we could see the new weapons be craftable in the near future? :)

Edited by Maaqs
Tarro, Robin and Innate like this
8 hours ago, Maaqs said:

Cool patch, though I am sad to see parole go.  Sometimes it was nice to just afk in-game the morning after racking up a big bounty while getting stuff done around the house/running errands.

@Clint Beastwood @BaDaBiNg_10-8 @Gen. Henry Arnold  Any chance we could see the new weapons be craftable in the near future? :)

You can still afk in the morning in prison. Lol