Change Log 8.3.1

8 hours ago, Maaqs said:

Cool patch, though I am sad to see parole go.  Sometimes it was nice to just afk in-game the morning after racking up a big bounty while getting stuff done around the house/running errands.

You can still do so. Actually, jail is only 45 minutes, parole lasted an hour. Plus in jail you can press plates to reduce bail price and potentially be released sooner.

Maaqs likes this
7 hours ago, Samperino said:

You can still do so. Actually, jail is only 45 minutes, parole lasted an hour. Plus in jail you can press plates to reduce bail price and potentially be released sooner.

very true very true. but jail also means I lose my VERY EXPENSIVE Firearms License :P

and potentially my BH one too

11 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Disabled Parole.

@Samperino Your reasoning is dumb

I've reported people for violating the guidebook and cutting me off mid story and the most they get is a VW while I get 30 minutes in jail... I think they should serve the punishment they gave me as well since they violated the guidebook. They would usually offer parole instead of the full ticket robo cop since it was a win-win. Now this will be a lose-win after my roleplay story... I think if you guys wanna disable parole you should take punishing people for cutting people off mid of their story more seriously. I've been cut off like 10 times by now when I roleplay instead of accepting parole because I'd rather not have the option of getting tracked.

I have video(s) of an undercover Sergeant violating my civilian rights according to the guidebook and paintballing other cops in front of me.

If you guys wanna take away stuff from Civilians maybe you should fix your shitty APD

thero, smellypig and Torsingre like this
7 hours ago, Boris said:

Wouldn’t that do the opposite? Nobody would get lethaled. I wouldn’t even carry them. No more easy pardons from being shot. 

I’m not afraid of getting lethaled, nor paying a $250k ticket.  But I’m the minority in those regards.

i think the parole removal is a great step forward for both factions.  Now people can’t rack up a 100k bounty and get parole by some money hungry douche so they can do their meth run.

and there was multiple cops that would log on, go down the wanted list, and call EVERY high bounty, offering parole.

but anyways, enough ranting on that.

as for the type 115... could we maybe TRY including the .50 cal underbarrel ammo for a bit just to see how it shakes things up?  I think everyone would enjoy it, just as a trial, to test how OP or not OP it is on a life server.

Big Fred and Ray Person like this
8 hours ago, •ÐŠ• cHIP oTLE said:

Ias for the type 115... could we maybe TRY including the .50 cal underbarrel ammo for a bit just to see how it shakes things up?  I think everyone would enjoy it, just as a trial, to test how OP or not OP it is on a life server.

For both rebels and UC? Hell fucking yes I would love to try that. Give me that .50-cal underbarrel against Orcas. 

cHIP oTLE likes this
12 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

This is our first patch on our new, more reliable server host. These servers will allow for less downtime when something does go wrong, and is a step toward better servers. Additionally the forums have been updated so we may utilise new plugins and features coming real soon. With this said, we are still working on server performance and optimising our mission file. We would also like to thank all who helped us achieve Community Goals 4! Also welcome our newest contributor @Azeh, who will be helping our development team achieve the best!

• Compressed mission file size.
  • Prestige titles and benefits now unlock via bank wealth.
    • You must maintain the required wealth to keep the title and perks unlocked.
  • Removed Prestige/Renown converting.
  • Rodopoli and Gang Talent perks function correctly now.
  • Added the ADR-97 (P90) to Rebel Outpost.
  • Added the Type 115 to Rebel Outpost and UC.
  • Added the Katiba GL (Smokes only) to Rebel Outpost.
  • Added the Survival Fatigues to Rebel Outpost, Skip Tracer, and UC.
  • Added the ability to toggle earplugs while processing.
  • Added Mag Refill to Cop Shops.
  • Increased payout for seizing illegal vehicles.
  • Changed disarming to only disarm into nearby police vehicles or HQ.
  • Changed NPC names from my name jeff.
  • Fixed donor item exploit.
  • Fixed exploits while downed or restrained.
  • Fixed mag refill eating grenades.
  • Fixed naked bug sync and associated exploit.
  • Fixed downing script reliability.
  • Fixed animation for lock picking Fed vaults.
  • Fixed cartel cap exploits.
  • Fixed unusable helicopter spawn locations.
  • Fixed DP crate spawn locations.
  • Fixed DLC cargo van seating.
  • Fixed exploit with Tactical View.
  • Tweaked tent placement checks.
  • Disabled Parole.
  • Disabled Asylum Exchange (See linked post for information).

Will the GL smokes for the katiba work with the MX GL cops get?

Good patch overall. 

No idea why you guys did not try to tweak parole a little bit before all out removing it.  If you would have at least made it to where officers of a certain rank could still do it , it would have been a good compromise.  Win/win basically, give the higher ups more of a chance to flex and civs still have some shot at parole.  Instead of removing you should hold people responsible for their own actions.  This way kind of reminds me of the way democrats think gun control should work.

7 hours ago, Romulus said:

Good patch overall. 

No idea why you guys did not try to tweak parole a little bit before all out removing it.  If you would have at least made it to where officers of a certain rank could still do it , it would have been a good compromise.  Win/win basically, give the higher ups more of a chance to flex and civs still have some shot at parole.  Instead of removing you should hold people responsible for their own actions.  This way kind of reminds me of the way democrats think gun control should work.

Cops were held accountable and yet it was still abused, hence the reason for its removal

Romulus likes this
8 hours ago, Xehons said:

fuck y'all I'm switching to bounty hunter 

You can't pick up any more than five 

Your Suspect is 17,000m away

Your Suspect is in Cartel with eight people around them.

Your in Luck Suspect spotted in Theresa 

Google™ likes this