Arma 3 hours (screenshot):

Why should we accept you into the gang ?:

The server you are most active on?:

Previous Gangs, you were in?:

Application format:

In game name: Blake

discord  name: Blake

Arma 3 hours (screenshot):https://gyazo.com/31157f65a627886d5f7a7803fbce88d7

Why should we accept you into the gang ?: Im a dedicated member of the community im also a great Shot :D

The server you are most active on?:2

Previous Gangs, you were in?:CoRe | DirtyPigs | DrunkSquad

In game name: sixb0nes

discord  name: Sixb0nes#9090

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/099368912b918d263463bc4aa02b8200

Why should we accept you into the gang ?: I should be accepted into the gang because I have cartel skills, I know some players in the gang that can vouch for me (Kavleborg, Heff), I've rolled with some of CP's members and had a fun time and because I'm active and loyal.

The server you are most active on?: 3

Previous Gangs, you were in?: A lot of smaller gangs on Asylum other than Boats & Hoes, other than that a lot of gangs on modded servers and Malden.

24 minutes ago, sixb0nes - said:

In game name: sixb0nes

discord  name: Sixb0nes#9090

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/099368912b918d263463bc4aa02b8200

Why should we accept you into the gang ?: I should be accepted into the gang because I have cartel skills, I know some players in the gang that can vouch for me (Kavleborg, Heff), I've rolled with some of CP's members and had a fun time and because I'm active and loyal.

Previous Gangs, you were in?: A lot of smaller gangs on Asylum other than Boats & Hoes, other than that a lot of gangs on modded servers and Malden.

Denied.

In game name: Ben

discord  name: Zero Dank Thirty#9773

Arma 3 hours (screenshot):  I have 200 on this account but an old hacked account has 500+   https://imgur.com/a/B87mr8J  

Why should we accept you into the gang ?: I'm a good pilot and I like to do drug running. I can be active most days of the week and on weekends. I like to do combat and RP. Heff can vouch for me.

Previous Gangs, you were in?: none on asylum

In game name: Willis (used to know as Hamdi Idris)

discord  name: Willis

Arma 3 hours (screenshot):https://gyazo.com/29861032602223082e17904956c242a7

Why should we accept you into the gang ?:  I have a lot of experience on asylum, most of my hours are from playing on here. I have been on asylum since before 5.0. I am very familiar with fighting cartels and tac coms and know a lot of strats to attack/defend each cartel. I can financially manage myself. Overall, I'm a laid back guy that enjoys a couple drinks now and then, looking for some chill people to play with and have some fun. I can bring some experience and knowledge to the table that I have gained over the years from playing asylum. I played yesterday with some of the guys cappin turfs and robbing people and had fun, so I decided to send in a app.

The server you are most active on?: #2

Previous Gangs, you were in?: FSA and Kavala revolution(with some friends) 

hefferbeast likes this
7 minutes ago, Willis said:

In game name: Willis (used to know as Hamdi Idris)

discord  name: Willis

Arma 3 hours (screenshot):https://gyazo.com/29861032602223082e17904956c242a7

Why should we accept you into the gang ?:  I have a lot of experience on asylum, most of my hours are from playing on here. I have been on asylum since before 5.0. I am very familiar with fighting cartels and tac coms and know a lot of strats to attack/defend each cartel. I can financially manage myself. Overall, I'm a laid back guy that enjoys a couple drinks now and then, looking for some chill people to play with and have some fun. I can bring some experience and knowledge to the table that I have gained over the years from playing asylum. I played yesterday with some of the guys cappin turfs and robbing people and had fun, so I decided to send in a app.

The server you are most active on?: #2

Previous Gangs, you were in?: FSA and Kavala revolution(with some friends) 

Accepted. Please come to discord as soon as convenient.

Please add me on steam as well, friend. My steam username is my name on here.

Edited by spaezitzle

In game name: White Boi

discord  name: White Boi#5042

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): 950 

Why should we accept you into the gang ?: I have plenty of experience on Asylum fighting cartels, earning money, and being in gangs. I'm trying to find some fun laid back people to play who are wanting to be around on the server for a while. I was talking and playing with some of the gang and they all seem like great guys and i think i would like to be part of the gang. 

The server you are most active on?: Asylum 2 

Previous Gangs, you were in?: Karnage(a few years ago),FSA,and Kavala revolution 

https://steamcommunity.com/id/White_Boi___/

On 3/6/2019 at 6:10 PM, WhiteBoi said:

In game name: White Boi

discord  name: White Boi#5042

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): 950 

Why should we accept you into the gang ?: I have plenty of experience on Asylum fighting cartels, earning money, and being in gangs. I'm trying to find some fun laid back people to play who are wanting to be around on the server for a while. I was talking and playing with some of the gang and they all seem like great guys and i think i would like to be part of the gang. 

The server you are most active on?: Asylum 2 

Previous Gangs, you were in?: Karnage(a few years ago),FSA,and Kavala revolution 

https://steamcommunity.com/id/White_Boi___/

ACCEPTED. LOVE U ALREADY DUDE YOU'RE FUN TO PLAY WITH

In game name: Abolish Private Property

Discord name: Jvstin#7569

Arma 3 hours (screenshot):7a50bdbbb80f5ea17458c9010f932ba8.png

Why should we accept you into the gang ?: I believe that the values and interests I pursue would work well with this gang. I am very big on loyalty. I have been playing on this server since 2017 and I have felt betrayal many times. I understand the importance of loyalty and comradery. I have a decent amount of experience in drug running and firefights. I am a chill dude and I am looking for a chill gang that is also fairly serious in its playstyle. I simply believe that my chemistry, playstyle and attitude would be good for this gang based on what I've seen by its members.

The server you are most active on?: Server #3

Previous Gangs, you were in?: SCC or SSC. I was randomly invited to their gang. I can't remember | I was also in gangs with my other friends. We would do a lot of drug running and cartel shit. The gang was called P30

CPthecolombian likes this
4 minutes ago, A Reptile Dysfunction said:

Why should we accept you into the gang ?: I believe that the values and interests I pursue would work well with this gang. I am very big on loyalty. I have been playing on this server since 2017 and I have felt betrayal many times. I understand the importance of loyalty and comradery. I have a decent amount of experience in drug running and firefights. I am a chill dude and I am looking for a chill gang that is also fairly serious in its playstyle. I simply believe that my chemistry, playstyle and attitude would be good for this gang based on what I've seen by its members.

Previous Gangs, you were in?: SCC or SSC. I was randomly invited to their gang. I can't remember | I was also in gangs with my other friends. We would do a lot of drug running and cartel shit. The gang was called P30

ACCEPTED

CPthecolombian likes this
On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 1:08 AM, A Reptile Dysfunction said:

ACCEPTED

25 minutes ago, justin koehler said:

In game name:justin

discord  name:justin22#3046

Arma 3 hours (screenshot):https://gyazo.com/2c3a15f9cb844dea7886c58b9302cb0f

Why should we accept you into the gang ?:bc I heard you guys are fun to play with and to hang out 

The server you are most active on?:3

Previous Gangs, you were in?:chaotic 

Accepted! Welcome to capital punishment. Colombian and I will speak with you shortly.

On 2/19/2019 at 9:46 AM, 王 Nenja 王 said:

Roster?

† | Ace † | aDroniak † | Baconator † | Ben † | Bosco † | Colombian † | DennozZ † | gobax † | Green † | Heff † | jvstin
† | Kal el † | MacMuthaFuckinDre
† | Max707
† | OverloadPR † | Sixb0nes † | spaezitzle † | Stoney White † | Weej
† | White Boi † | Willis † | Psylex

Sorry for the wait!

Edited by spaezitzle
Nenja likes this

In game name: Sensei Freckle

discord  name: Sensei Freckle

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): Picture

Why should we accept you into the gang ?: I have been playing Arma for close to 5 years and I have played asylum a decent amount however have only played solo and usually just end up getting curb stomped by big gangs so I am looking to join Capital Punishment to have a good time and get some kills and gang PVP

The server you are most active on?: I have a few houses on S3 but I play on which ever is most populated most of the time

Previous Gangs, you were in?: None

Just now, Sensei Freckle said:

In game name: Sensei Freckle

discord  name: Sensei Freckle

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): Picture

Why should we accept you into the gang ?: I have been playing Arma for close to 5 years and I have played asylum a decent amount however have only played solo and usually just end up getting curb stomped by big gangs so I am looking to join Capital Punishment to have a good time and get some kills and gang PVP

The server you are most active on?: I have a few houses on S3 but I play on which ever is most populated most of the time

Previous Gangs, you were in?: None

ACCEPTED. Colombian and I will speak with you shortly.