Time to say goodbye

Noliver.

So this time have came. I dont enjoy playing this game as I used to. I started playing like 2014-15 I think, then I rolled around with my Estonian squad @Andrew, @Maritza John, ghostkiller and some other Estonians. We used to fight for medic slots or fight in athira. I and rest of us stoped playing but andrew continued and most of us know how far and good he was. I came back in december 2016 and started playing Tanoa with maritza and some of his friends. from there I met @CheMiCaL OG  @JoMilla  and @Seth From there I started playing Altis where House gave me a chance in Infamous and later @Marzoh Stellar.. later @Reformed Katheeri got me into Temper @bunni where I learned alot. When Asylum fully died me and @Skroodd started a gang called Serenity on olympus and that was mad fun.. When Asylum came back same did I. @Connor McGregor gave me chance in Explicit and now its time to go for me. I have had alot of good times and fun on this server and  I wish everyone good luck and hope the server get better and better...

Some of my good fellow roleplayers

@The Ivan Very good friend of mine

@Skroodd The biggest jew ever

@Crunchedd Biggest mong ever

@Subaru The guy who blacklisted me and bullied me 

@InnateOcean Stupid ocean boy

@Andrew got me into cartels and helped me to get into gangs

@bunni I will always remember how u killed me and told everyone if someone trys to rev me he will get shot aswell, u made me the toxic retard who I am

@Steve & @thero both of them defended me from the temper bullys

@Reformed Katheeri Always helped me when I needed something

@Ludde Thees good invictus times xd

@GO7NEY We had some good fun on exile

@Defragments Shaslik boy 

@william Pineapple head

@CwilliamY Our fight was the best part of 2018

@Connor McGregor Dumb ireland cunt

@Huskers Big man

@Space Back to flying planes :)

@UC. T-block forever! Old good time kidnapping @Smee

@vedalkennnnnn Remember how you always had a rook at everyfight

@Vlad my cute tf2 player

@Revenant ur a funny guy :)

Cant tag everyone who I want to and the list will be soo soo long

Im gonna fully quit when I sell all of my houses and money

Edited by Noliver.
goyney, Proud, Space and 34 others like this

Didn’t play with you for long at all but the couple of fights we got in together were a fucking blast. In the odd case that you remember my name which you prob do, I just want you to know that you are one of the funniest fucking retards I’ve ever played with on this game. I will never forget the clip of me needing help on church alone so you came in your hatch and slammed into Linka’s ifrit and blew up 3 of those mL monkeys and you were screaming your head off. Best of luck with everything man o7.

Noliver. likes this
On 2/20/2019 at 2:28 AM, Noliver. said:

So this time have came. I dont enjoy playing this game as I used to. I started playing like 2014-15 I think, then I rolled around with my Estonian squad @Andrew, @Maritza John, ghostkiller and some other Estonians. We used to fight for medic slots or fight in athira. I and rest of us stoped playing but andrew continued and most of us know how far and good he was. I came back in december 2016 and started playing Tanoa with maritza and some of his friends. from there I met @CheMiCaL OG  @JoMilla  and @Seth From there I started playing Altis where House gave me a chance in Infamous and later @Marzoh Stellar.. later @Reformed Katheeri got me into Temper @bunni where I learned alot. When Asylum fully died me and @Skroodd started a gang called Serenity on olympus and that was mad fun.. When Asylum came back same did I. @Connor McGregor gave me chance in Explicit and now its time to go for me. I have had alot of good times and fun on this server and  I wish everyone good luck and hope the server get better and better...

Some of my good fellow roleplayers

@The Ivan Very good friend of mine

@Skroodd The biggest jew ever

@Crunchedd Biggest mong ever

@Subaru The guy who blacklisted me and bullied me 

@InnateOcean Stupid ocean boy

@Andrew got me into cartels and helped me to get into gangs

@bunni I will always remember how u killed me and told everyone if someone trys to rev me he will get shot aswell, u made me the toxic retard who I am

@Steve & @thero both of them defended me from the temper bullys

@Reformed Katheeri Always helped me when I needed something

@Ludde Thees good invictus times xd

@GO7NEY We had some good fun on exile

@Defragments Shaslik boy 

@william Pineapple head

@CwilliamY Our fight was the best part of 2018

@Connor McGregor Dumb ireland cunt

@Huskers Big man

@Space Back to flying planes :)

@UC. T-block forever! Old good time kidnapping @Smee

@vedalkennnnnn Remember how you always had a rook at everyfight