Prime vs Explicit

Prime vs Explicit   

121 members have voted

1. 1. Who winning

• Prime
    • Explicit

7 hours ago, 王 Nenja 王 said:

Prime should have won,scuffed server .-

How do you assume it was the server? They did a clean wipe both rounds so far lmao

Update for everyone.

We were 2-0 

Apex was hit off mid round and shortly after the round ended Connor, me, and Jimmy were banned from the server with no reason given. We were told it was not admins. Prime has managed to convince the admins Apex injected a script to do so and was cheating. As it stands we will have to restart from 0-0 and if that happens we will likely concede as multiple people need to get off and we have no subs left to fill their spots.

7 hours ago, TRYHARD said:

Update for everyone.

We were 2-0 

Apex was hit off mid round and shortly after the round ended Connor, me, and Jimmy were banned from the server with no reason given. We were told it was not admins. Prime has managed to convince the admins Apex injected a script to do so and was cheating. As it stands we will have to restart from 0-0 and if that happens we will likely concede as multiple people need to get off and we have no subs left to fill their spots.

heard bogroll will fill a spot mate

Hiii likes this

Update for everyone.

We were 2-0 

i will be a sub if you give me an account

Update for everyone.

We were 2-0 

go to kav rq get people from there

On 2/23/2019 at 6:33 PM, Fudger said:

Yikesss scared to fight without cheaters. Back to olympus fighting tree im sure thats where the competitions at! Ran off the server loool

must be hard swallowing all those words bro