4-0

Jimmy Jarvis

7 hours ago, Jimmy Jarvis said:

Sorry, this is coming from the guy that came back after 5 months and was wiping then took 2 weeks off and plays like a jeep guild member? please 

'Back after 5 months' you time when I was gone aww, shame I never stopped playing arma for 5 month haha, and my ban was 1 month not 2week 

7 hours ago, vedalkennnnnn said:

I'll tl;dr it for you
Basically in the finals a player was banned for cheating, there were 2 others. A whole bunch of shit happened and they didn't play last night and cancelled the final, they then replayed this morning I believe and Prime got 4-0'd

4-0d in game? Didn't see anybody on ts this morning 

7 hours ago, vedalkennnnnn said:

I'll tl;dr it for you
Basically in the finals a player was banned for cheating, there were 2 others. A whole bunch of shit happened and they didn't play last night and cancelled the final, they then replayed this morning I believe and Prime got 4-0'd

This is wrong LOL. In the finals they accused someone of cheating. They couldn't come to an agreement then they fought today without the kid that was accused of cheating and still beat them. Don't type if u are wrong good lord...

uc. likes this

If anything,

Prime should just disband and go back to getting shit on in other games, because unfortunately your days of winning any fights are gone. 

I do however strongly believe that tiger may have lost a few fingers due to fingering his bum hole over his old montages, but who knows they’re total trash players anyway.

rip prime you will not be missed my friends (apart from my actual boys in there, you few are cool :D)

TRYHARD, Maaqs and Connor McGregor like this
14 hours ago, Jaconite said:

If anything,

Prime should just disband and go back to getting shit on in other games, because unfortunately your days of winning any fights are gone. 

I do however strongly believe that tiger may have lost a few fingers due to fingering his bum hole over his old montages, but who knows they’re total trash players anyway.

rip prime you will not be missed my friends (apart from my actual boys in there, you few are cool :D)

ok

settle down nerd

On 2/24/2019 at 7:16 AM, Tyrese said:

This is wrong LOL. In the finals they accused someone of cheating. They couldn't come to an agreement then they fought today without the kid that was accused of cheating and still beat them. Don't type if u are wrong good lord...

There was proof of the retard buying cheats and admitting to ddosing btw