Teddy's Long ass vacation

Teddy_

Well guess i'll make one of these ,

Well most of the people i got to know over the past few years already know what's going on, pretty much getting surgery done on my right arm wednesday and the recovery time after surgery is 3-6 months.. so i won't be able to play anymore for that time being but i will try to get back though anyways it's been fun seeing the servers more populated again still the crashes oof .. xD i blame gnashes 100% btw

@bballmajic @Henry Facesmasher @Hank3 
You mofo's better still play when my arm gets better though ready to do some more meth XD

@Defragments @Raza @Hugo Stiglitz @Virrx

And everyone from imperium it's been fun so far stop playing apex legends though for real <.< and virxx i hope they add a BH shop in therisa before you buy a house there and fill it with 30 po7's 300 zipties and 300 redgul... smh some gangs don't learn 

@Bazzajack @Russell* @KrazyKnight @Gregg @WolfLeader 

Was fun having you guys chase me around getting speedbombed and shit xD spent my last money sui vesting bazza, russel i was in prison for 8 minutes before nv broke me out so HAH , wolf stop being so fucking nice so i don't feel bad shooting you , krazy i will 50 cal you again some day , and gregg thanks for being cool and giving me a way reduced ticket because of what's going on even though i didn't accept it i appreciated the thought

i know there's alot more people i should tag alot of ppl that made asylum fun and worth sticking around for throughout all the server crashes but i can't tag anymore ppl because broken forums and game is broken :shrug:

Well this is the end result of my going away weekend hanging with my friends burning my money blowing my ifrits with speed bombs lol Hopefully see you guys again soon.

8 hours ago, Juan Lei said:

Well most of the people i got to know over the past few years already know what's going on, pretty much getting surgery done on my right arm wednesday and the recovery time after surgery is 3-6 months.. so i won't be able to play anymore for that time being but i will try to get back though anyways it's been fun seeing the servers more populated again still the crashes oof .. xD i blame gnashes 100% btw

You mofo's better still play when my arm gets better though ready to do some more meth XD

And everyone from imperium it's been fun so far stop playing apex legends though for real <.< and virxx i hope they add a BH shop in therisa before you buy a house there and fill it with 30 po7's 300 zipties and 300 redgul... smh some gangs don't learn 

Was fun having you guys chase me around getting speedbombed and shit xD spent my last money sui vesting bazza, russel i was in prison for 8 minutes before nv broke me out so HAH , wolf stop being so fucking nice so i don't feel bad shooting you , krazy i will 50 cal you again some day , and gregg thanks for being cool and giving me a way reduced ticket because of what's going on even though i didn't accept it i appreciated the thought

i know there's alot more people i should tag alot of ppl that made asylum fun and worth sticking around for throughout all the server crashes but i can't tag anymore ppl because broken forums and game is broken :shrug:

Well this is the end result of my going away weekend hanging with my friends burning my money blowing my ifrits with speed bombs lol Hopefully see you guys again soon.

Brother just just prayed for your surgery no worries God has it covered you will have a fast recovery. See you soon brother. Russell | P1 

On 2/25/2019 at 11:38 AM, Juan Lei said:

I loved the "11 counts of Explosive  Terrorism" part lololol. 

• 1 month later...