very old time player coming back

8 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

i played with my i3, 8gb ddr3 ram, and my integrated graphics. i got a solid 12 fps in kavala.im og. definetly didnt play under the name rando tho lmao

I had the first 4k computer screen on 2015. However, the parts to support that kind of monitor were 3x the cost they are now. I thought 12 frames was the normal.

20 hours ago, gothghanistan said:

hello. Im a very old time player coming back from hiding ig lol. im hyped to see the new content and talk to some old friends i had on this server. I've grown up a lot and mellowed out so, yeah. @SharingWriter @Lucien @explicit @skimancole

I’m sorry to inform you but @SharingWriter unfortunately died in a car accident awhile ago.

His brother Bridgewater still plays from time to time.

Edited by Reapered

Welcome back, I too am an old player who recently returned.

Way back in the days of doing a ride along with Durga, Del the Cop Killer RPing hard af, Brotherhood (Regiment, Tempest), Innovative, FSA in their prime, gangs were rivals but still respected each other, Lirik causing the servers to be flooded on free weekends, setting up "enter" macros to join a server because all four were full constantly, Cartels were broken down to each drug + Arms.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/25/2019 at 9:22 PM, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Does anyone remember some guy that had name of like zombie slayer or something. Lead some gangs and had a really deep voice. 2015 roughly 

yes he was using a voice changer, realy he was a 12 year old squaker

us to be in his gang called AC