Lucien

s | Stellar (But not banned dont delete this pls thx) - Open - Banter and memes welcome!

YOArNX7.png
About

------------------------

Group of friends who come from Asylum that enjoy fighting, making money, and robbing people who are also not banned from Asylum.

------------------------

Requirements

750 Hours

Not a bot

Money for loadouts

Not currently banned from Asylum Altis Life Servers

------------------------

Application Format

IGN - 

Age - 

Arma Hours - 

------------------------

Roster:
Leaders: @Lucien and @Tricks

Edited by Lucien
GravL, Walt, Mason Statham and 2 others like this

10 hours ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

2uxi1o.jpg

@Batcan , @Lucien and I put beached whales together in under 2 days with who we could find. We were about to start and only have 6 players until 4 more quickly woke up and got on. We didn’t play to win we played for fun. 

Edited by Tricks
Walt, Batcan and Lucien like this

7 minutes ago, •ÐŠ• cHIP oTLE said:

he didn't, i think he got the hook-up AFTER her decided to leave.  Cherry was an alright player, but DEFINITELY not a cheater when in DS.  

Don't see how he got banned for 3rd parties wasnt anything special when he played with stellar either.

cHIP oTLE likes this

10 minutes ago, Mason Statham said:

Don't see how he got banned for 3rd parties wasnt anything special when he played with stellar either.

Probably pulldowns. They had like a bullet tracer.

14 minutes ago, •ÐŠ• cHIP oTLE said:

Rate my 'fucks given' out of 10...

and shave your fucking neckbeard, nerd.

not really sure how i have a neckbeard when there's hair on my face including a mustache, weird. and you're calling me a nerd yet you have over 150 hrs in the past 2 weeks guaranteed on arma 3. look at you, you have ds on your forum profile, teamspeak, and probably on your steam account, but you're calling me a nerd when you take this so serious in your shit gaming community. try leaving your house instead of grinding meth in your freetime, then you probably wouldnt look like gnashes junior, fat fuck. 

Xehons, Dealer, Tyrese and 2 others like this

5 hours ago, Marzoh said:

not really sure how i have a neckbeard when there's hair on my face including a mustache, weird. and you're calling me a nerd yet you have over 150 hrs in the past 2 weeks guaranteed on arma 3. look at you, you have ds on your forum profile, teamspeak, and probably on your steam account, but you're calling me a nerd when you take this so serious in your shit gaming community. try leaving your house instead of grinding meth in your freetime, then you probably wouldnt look like gnashes junior, fat fuck. 

So defensive...

relax, or you’re gonna get swamp tits...

Chow Mein and •ÐŠ• Randy like this

2 hours ago, Marzoh said:

you look like gnashes, go take care of your kids retard

Thanks for your concern.

what should I do, I’m at work.  Should I go home?  Please, help me understand how to parent!!

Edited by •ÐŠ• cHIP oTLE

20 minutes ago, Squirtle said:

are you being racist? i feel like you are and im offended. @Mitch (IFRIT)

get this retard off this thread. he is derailing it. throw some mod que points too. cant be having that racism in here.

Tired of DS always getting a pass because they have APD LTs in their gang.

32 minutes ago, Squirtle said:

are you being racist? i feel like you are and im offended. @Mitch (IFRIT)

get this retard off this thread. he is derailing it. throw some mod que points too. cant be having that racism in here.

As part of the asylum administration team I will pass on the following message

"Under no circumstances will the support team or administration team assist you in cleaning up your thread when you become upset."

We'll only remove stuff that offends us :angry:

Virrx, Fudger, Sjuol and 2 others like this

2 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Dont you have a few global bans to worry about transferring data from?

Lucky you cant get globaled from changing save data in farming simulator.

Once a cheater always a cheater.

Lucien and Squirtle like this

7 minutes ago, Marzoh said:

unmodq me and please lift my false permanent suspension from the teamspeak server, i did not call anyone a tranny.

How about you grow up a little bit.  You’re so focused on being the edgy memester and impressing your internet friends.  Take some time to think about the consequences of your actions before doing the stupid shit you do.

Feenix likes this

3 hours ago, •ÐŠ• cHIP oTLE said:

How about you grow up a little bit.  You’re so focused on being the edgy memester and impressing your internet friends.  Take some time to think about the consequences of your actions before doing the stupid shit you do.

Who the fuck are you talking too? Impressing internet friends? Don't you have 100 hours in the past two weeks go outside and enjoy life buddy.

Innate, thor and tom like this