Let's Talk about Censorship

I've noticed quite a bit of censorship and removal of a lot of recent posts round these parts.

This @Mitch (IFRIT) feller keeps deleting and censoring posts due to general questions and ideas about ways or recent decreases in population of player base
So personally before this thread is deleted I'd loved to hear some of your opinions, because I believe due to poor administrative decisions, and the inability to completely pinpoint any real issues other than Henry's coding knowledge is why I think they're trying to hide the amount of people who have left. 

I'd also like to add that @Clint Beastwood is afraid of the truth

Edited by vedalkennnnnn
reeeee
Just now, vedalkennnnnn said:

I've noticed quite a bit of censorship and removal of a lot of recent posts round these parts.

This @Mitch (IFRIT) feller keeps deleting and censoring due to general questions and ideas about ways or recent decreases in population of player base
So personally before this thread is deleted I'd loved to hear some of your opinions, because I believe due to poor administrative decisions, and the inability to completely pinpoint any real issues other than Henry's coding knowledge is why I think they're trying to hide the amount of people who have left. 

I'd also like to add that @Clint Beastwood is afraid of the truth

I'm at work.  

I do enjoy hearing a lot of what people "THINK" they know or heard.

Huan Lee likes this
2 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

I'm at work.  

I do enjoy hearing a lot of what people "THINK" they know or heard.

Well I'm glad you're open to suggestions, then you probably shouldn't hide peoples posts if it's a genuine question or a suggestion. From what I've seen recently some people have actual questions on how the servers doing and things of the sort. Others make suggestions on how it could help and just want to know what's going on with the staff team and the issues revolving around the community they're in

But hiding peoples posts, and editing what they say so people can't see what they said because you believe it will cause more damage to your community isn't going to end up helping in anyway it's like hiding the Stellar gang thread, and things. It just drives people away, it doesn't keep them here.

and speaking on driving people away, can you start hiding that justi kid's posts it would mean a lot if you just censored him into leaving. <3

3 minutes ago, ChicoXL said:

Stellar will no longer be playing on your servers due to the decisions made by some of your staff.

That's their decision, so be it.  Half of the people that abused the market we're on their second and third PERMs anyway. We gave them a lot of room.  They mistook kindness for weakness.

Its a week and wipe for most.  They knew what they were doing.

Bye.

Huan Lee, Nubis, Sp0on and 3 others like this
2 minutes ago, vedalkennnnnn said:

Well I'm glad you're open to suggestions, then you probably shouldn't hide peoples posts if it's a genuine question or a suggestion. From what I've seen recently some people have actual questions on how the servers doing and things of the sort. Others make suggestions on how it could help and just want to know what's going on with the staff team and the issues revolving around the community they're in

But hiding peoples posts, and editing what they say so people can't see what they said because you believe it will cause more damage to your community isn't going to end up helping in anyway it's like hiding the Stellar gang thread, and things. It just drives people away, it doesn't keep them here.

and speaking on driving people away, can you start hiding that justi kid's posts it would mean a lot if you just censored him into leaving. <3

I just don't understand why people consistently think we're doing nothing... that frustrates everyone to the core.  We've spent a lot of time and money to fix a lot of issues.  

I mean we're very transparent with everything.  Feel free to go play where you want do what you want.  

People forget one thing.  Gang life is what you make it. 

We removed caps (group, money, gang bank), we gave new weapons, we gave new chances. 

We we're barely given one month without people trying to tear down what we've tried to accomplish in a short time.  

Mason, Kernikov, Swade White and 1 other like this
11 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

I just don't understand why people consistently think we're doing nothing... that frustrates everyone to the core.  We've spent a lot of time and money to fix a lot of issues.  

I mean we're very transparent with everything.  Feel free to go play where you want do what you want.  

People forget one thing.  Gang life is what you make it. 

We removed caps (group, money, gang bank), we gave new weapons, we gave new chances. 

We we're barely given one month without people trying to tear down what we've tried to accomplish in a short time.  

Don't get me wrong many people have taken into account what you've done, it's a matter of will people appreciate it.

People are impatient and many un-satisfied with how things can be, they've raised their standards to levels unachievable in such a short amount of time given and it upset's them that what they wanted isn't sitting right in front of their face right at this very moment.

People are going to be upset, and people are going to whine and complain till one things is fixed and a new thing is brought in, and when that's there they're just gonna find something new to complain about.

Overall I created this thread as a joke, but more or less I do want to address the fact I can understand you guys are working, and people choose to be impatient. It doesn't mean rush into things it means ignore them and take your time. If they stop coming around they stop coming around, but with the censoring for things on the forums that isn't involved with in-game issues and things. That's involved in what YOU think is hurting something, along with whats hurting your server and is getting under your skin.

If it's bringing to much pressure just take a bit of a break and come back at it, otherwise just brush off what people are saying just don't immediately censor it.

Clint Beastwood and Romulus like this
21 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Gang life is what you make it. 

Best statement I've heard. Gang life isn't always about fighting cartels 24/7; if you played Asylum in the past you would know.

Additionally, my "suggestion" in this topic is that S3 goes down at set times on the week days to help fill up S1, and S2. 

Edited by Mr.Purple
25 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

That's their decision, so be it.  Half of the people that abused the market we're on their second and third PERMs anyway. We gave them a lot of room.  They mistook kindness for weakness.

Its a week and wipe for most.  They knew what they were doing.

Bye.

Still doesnt address the fact that everytime we try to make a recruitment page it gets taken down.

Childish people in a position of power on a video game forum.

4 minutes ago, Mr.Purple said:

Best statement I've heard. Gang life isn't always about fighting cartels 24/7; if you played Asylum in the past you would know.

Additionally, my "suggestion" in this topic is that S3 goes down at set times on the week days to help fill up S1, and S2. 

I think this is a solid idea. Also, I still have to be approved to post since I was censored. 

Just now, KrazyKnight said:

I don’t feel there’s a population issue at all. Really the big killer is when the servers take a dive and lag out on us. 

Well obviously that.  

Just now, ChicoXL said:

Still doesnt address the fact that everytime we try to make a recruitment page it gets taken down.

Still up...

Not really as childish as some of the posts we've moved in the past 72 hours.   

Just now, 王 rando 王 said:

GuTXQyy.jpg

clint dont be mad, just meme <3

I mean... I'm not mad about being compared to him.  He was a great leader, speaker and influential in revitalizing a completely destroyed nation.  I don't agree with all of his actions, but, should be taken as a kind gesture.

HomeTrlx and Huan Lee like this
3 minutes ago, JackH said:

Don't you just love when asylum has dead servers and then people say something and they ban you or rally the toxic troops?:shrug:

I can make it dead if you want Jack.  

Just for you though.  

Matter of fact, lets just make Jack red for everyone..  We can start there.   I can make your time on Asylum hell Jack.  Would you like that?

3 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Well obviously that.  

Still up...

Not really as childish as some of the posts we've moved in the past 72 hours.   

I mean... I'm not mad about being compared to him.  He was a great leader, speaker and influential in revitalizing a completely destroyed nation.  I don't agree with all of his actions, but, should be taken as a kind gesture.

wasn't the reason he revitalized germany was because he stole everything valuable from the jews (who were a very rich ethnic group in germany) and put it back into the german economy and then basically killed off all disabled/retarded people

Edited by Reapered
3 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Its Friday.  I purposefully have my meetings and important tasks done by Friday so I dont have to do shit but plan my next week or put out any urgent matters in the morning.

You’re a IT Manager right?

Edited by Tricks
28 minutes ago, ChicoXL said:

If you’re leaving asylum along with all of your members, why are you complaining about a recruitment thread?

28 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

I can make it dead if you want Jack.  

Just for you though.  

Matter of fact, lets just make Jack red for everyone..  We can start there.   I can make your time on Asylum hell Jack.  Would you like that?

yea go ahead i shit on 3/4 of the pop anyway

9 minutes ago, JackH said:

yea go ahead i shit on 3/4 of the pop anyway

How does one react to this statement? I am in an instantaneous state of cringe and sadness. I'd like you to not play on Asylum, but then again it isn't nice to be mean to the disabled.

Edited by Maric
2 minutes ago, Maric said:

How does one react to this statement? I am in an instantaneous state of cringe and sadness. I'd like you to not play on Asylum, but then again it isn't nice to be mean to the disabled.

once you can actually get a kill or kill me you can talk to me otherwise go to identity