A few things.

2 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Moving on to the mentioned "Poor Administrative Decisions"

In my time here on the team of staff, I have never found any person that was banned by an admin to be thrilled about being banned. There are roughly 6 people that I can recall to ever take accountability for their actions when being held accountable by any staff member.  We have guidelines in place that the admins operate within. You have @Leady  and I to contact if you believe you have been wronged. We always advocate you to contact the admin in question before contacting us again. Often times, once a line of communication is opened, they often find a middle ground. With that being said, often people here on the internet would rather sound like a jackwagon to get a sound clip to look cool in front of their internet friends. Many players straight our disrespect staff when speaking with them, and in turn, completely reduce their chances of getting any further help on that issue. Plain and simple, when you find yourself in that situation, take accountability for what you have done, learn from it and move on. It's the best advice I can give to anyone.  

We've had people banned for 7 days after being away for 3 years by admins who have just returned and when they appeal its straight denied, no middle ground and if they try again theyre threatened with a perm or extended ban, the end. Administrative poor decisions is a understatement if you ask me. Yeah theirs a couple people who just get banned and say fuck it, and we know and they know what they're doing so its no worth perusing any further but when someone who has kept there head down and hasnt caused issues does, its a bit of a problem imo. The whole way you approach bans has to be set in stone and not based on how that particular admin feels towards that person or group of persons. Too many bans are based off admins personal feelings towards people and its another downfall right now, i could name more than a handful of admins who i 100% know have done this but i wont for obvious reason. 

P.s This has nothing to do with posts made earlier or anything, im only awake so havent got a fucking clue what any other posts are about removing threads etc. Just replying to this for it being the first mention of it ive seen.

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
Donald, explicit, JIMBO and 8 others like this
1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

Because if Jesse doesn’t want to do it no one else knows how, you think that incompetent retard Henry knows where to start? 

So we have a guy as dev that is clueless meanwhile @Erik actually knows sqf but cant get contributor because "We already have enough contributors". 

Nothing changes I guess..... 

Edited by TRYHARD
changed cqf to sqf
thero, Squirtle, Virrx and 4 others like this
Just now, TRYHARD said:

So we have a guy as dev that is clueless meanwhile @Erik actually knows cqf but cant get contributor because "We already have enough contributors". 

You know theres more people that play the server than just the cartel gangs that literally dont leave the free fire zone. Youre posts are in the suggestions thread BECAUSE THATS WHAT THEY ARE. Just because you post something there doesnt mean its gonna happen. 

Ray Person, danile666 and Maaqs like this
50 minutes ago, Marzoh said:

But people that exploited the market with 50cals that made 800k/10mins with tons of infamy didn't get wiped, kind of ironic.

Ever stop and think they wiped the people because they obviously didnt learn their lesson when the admins were more lenient with them with the 50 cals and decided to take advantage of the admins?

Sheriff Rick likes this
7 minutes ago, TRYHARD said:

So we have a guy as dev that is clueless meanwhile @Erik actually knows cqf but cant get contributor because "We already have enough contributors". 

SQF*

i mean tbh they’re ignorant asf Mitch thinks this mission file is more optimized than the default one but I don’t think he knows that the default one doesn’t crash.

12 minutes ago, •ÐŠ• Randy said:

You know theres more people that play the server than just the cartel gangs that literally dont leave the free fire zone. Youre posts are in the suggestions thread BECAUSE THATS WHAT THEY ARE. Just because you post something there doesnt mean its gonna happen. 

The thing is @Erik is actually competent and the thing is he's not just for cartels, nor is he in a cartel gang to begin with. He has a genuine care for the server with knowledge of SQF, and half the shit Henry has broken Erik has fixed and put into a drop box, he's got so many fucking things stored for coding in it and general fixes.

If you can't get the fact that not everyone on this server is a "Cartel Gang" just because someone is in a gang like explicit, and things like that doesn't mean they can take a break from things like that and just have fun. We're all here to enjoy things, obviously not every suggestion is going to be accepted but it'd be much more beneficial for the server if they actually took more people on and listened to more from the community

I understand that they've still got issues with the server but by taking on people who know what they're doing, rather than someone who says they can code but hasn't done anything but spawn in P-90's and break the code. I'm talking about the Star Wars buff who should've just stuck to re-skinning things in MS Paint.

Edited by vedalkennnnnn
reeeee
bigjohn561, thero, Walt and 1 other like this
Just now, vedalkennnnnn said:

The thing is @Erik is actually competent and the thing is he's not just for cartels, nor is he in a cartel gang to begin with. He has a genuine care for the server with knowledge of SQF, and half the shit Henry has broken Erik has fixed and put into a drop box, he's got so many fucking things stored for coding in it and general fixes.

If you can't get the fact that not everyone on this server is a "Cartel Gang" just because someone is in a gang like explicit, and things like that doesn't mean they can take a break from things like that and just have fun. We're all here to enjoy things, obviously not every suggestion is going to be accepted but it beneficial if they actually took more people on and listened to more from the community

I understand that they've still got issues with the server but by taking on people who know what they're doing, rather than someone who says they can code but hasn't done anything but spawn in P-90's and break the code. I'm talking about the Star Wars buff who should've just stuck to re-skinning things in MS Paint.

Im not arguing whether or not erik should be a dev/contributor, i dont know the guy, more along the lines of people get super pissed off when not every gang life suggestion is takes, and theres the constant bitching of APD is OP. Getting caught is part of the game and its super annoying to see post after post of "gang life is dead b/c Devs dont listen to us and APD is op"

7 minutes ago, Marzoh said:

why cant they be more lenient with us as well? favoritism it seems

Why should they be more lenient with you? Honestly you kids baffle me. You have been here for fucking ever man, there is no lenient, there is no going easy on you. You know the rules, you deal with the punishments.  If you don't want to get wiped and banned don't be a fucking idiot and exploit the system. Its really not that hard. 

Censorship is at an all time high right now. Whenever Badabing and Clint took over people thought we were going to be seeing better days. But boy were we wrong. I call out a developer and I'm instantly silenced and contacted with a threatening message saying something along the lines of be quiet or else you'll be permed again.

Just now, TRYHARD said:

Why are you balancing anything? Clueless career cops have no business deciding how gangs interact. 

I dont think being a career cop or career rebel has anything to do with what he said..

Just now, Marzoh said:

could i be unmodqueued, unbanned from teamspeak, and unbanned from discord?

No, Yes, Yes.

Huan Lee and Squirtle like this
1 minute ago, Clint Beastwood said:

I dont think being a career cop or career rebel has anything to do with what he said..

No, Yes, Yes.

Can I get unbanned and unmodq'd as well. I gave some teamspeak promotions and they said I was giving ranks to people to harass cops but they already had the ranks I just increased them. 

?sig=88c390c980d4fa53d37ef16fbdc53ec3dfb

Edited by Tyrese
Just now, Google™ said:

Censorship is at an all time high right now. Whenever Badabing and Clint took over people thought we were going to be seeing better days. But boy were we wrong. I call out a developer and I'm instantly silenced and contacted with a threatening message saying something along the lines of be quiet or else you'll be permed again.

You're right Google I shouldve never spent my own money taking on a project in the best interest of everyone else but myself.  

But please continue on your freedoms.

DJB, Roice, Zoex and 4 others like this
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

You're right Google I shouldve never spent my own money taking on a project in the best interest of everyone else but myself.  

But please continue on your freedoms.

I'm not saying you have negative intentions. I have no doubt that you want Asylum to be better. I'm just pointing out that Censorship is at an all time high right now, more than it was when Bamf was in charge.

Just now, Google™ said:

I'm not saying you have negative intentions. I have no doubt that you want Asylum to be better. I'm just pointing out that Censorship is at an all time high right now, more than it was when Bamf was in charge.

Sometimes modqueue is the best for everyone.  I think you were modqueued for other reasons.  Not for stating your opinion on the servers well being.

You did get a bit toxic in other threads that would warrant such things.

Flax likes this