A few things.

OG thug here!   Thanks for reaching out to us and taking asylum in the Direction of actually keeping the player base informed. Its appreciated so we all dont just get left like a fart in the wind.   :D     I know many other people that appreciate it too! Keep up the good work!

"And no im not being a sarcastic troll "

Edited by Spek
8 hours ago, Google™ said:

I agree Bada & Clint appear to be putting in work towards the server for the better. The only problem I've had since this change in ownership is I was mod queued for posting a photo of a Gnashes Discord Bot calculator. I can understand how that's not acceptable and that's why I was mod queued, I'm not here to argue for my mod queue at all... I'm talking about censorship in regards to I saw White make a post about Server Performance and within an hour it was gone. I feel like if staff remove a post that's not obviously going to get removed (IE a post about performance) they should inform the individual of why it was removed, just helps to make things more transparent. Of course someone making a post calling people racial slurs wouldn't really need a reason provided to them immediately with a message.

I also don't see why you're calling me "annoying" when I've done nothing to you. When I'm trying to point out actual flaws that I feel legitimately exist within the community and people like you respond with you're "annoying" and etc. it's not very helpful to the conversation so it's typically better off just not talking, if you don't have anything to say to contribute to the conversation.

I thought you felt like they censored things by modqueuing you or other individuals. Its also true you've never done anything to me but it's called reputation. From my perspective it was on topic but since you cleared that out ill just go back to lurking. Cya!

Google™ likes this
9 hours ago, Google™ said:

mission file is more optimized than the default one but I don’t think he knows that the default one doesn’t crash.

I don't think you know what you're on about. The current Altis Life Repo offered from AsYetUntitled becomes quite unstable after 50 players. I know because I used it for Tanoa. It has flaws too. However, it's not like if we just run a default mission people would play it. People wouldn't because it doesn't have things like talents or this or that they liked before. People may say they would but they wouldn't... hence why no new altis life servers beyond streamer servers work out for people...

Can i get un mod q'd i literally havent done anything but deliver some adren shots to rebel from the kavala hospital and then promote 3 constables to CPL on teamspeak. Yet they said I gave teamspeak ranks to people so they can harass cops? I just want the mod q gone. Im not coming back to the server doesnt mean I can't post memes on the forums tho

Foster likes this
5 minutes ago, Tyrese said:

Can i get un mod q'd i literally havent done anything but deliver some adren shots to rebel from the kavala hospital and then promote 3 constables to CPL on teamspeak. Yet they said I gave teamspeak ranks to people so they can harass cops? I just want the mod q gone. Im not coming back to the server doesnt mean I can't post memes on the forums tho

You're literally retarded.

BaDaBiNg_10-8, Maaqs, Dally and 8 others like this

2 of asylums best ever updates in years so far from @Clint Beastwood and @BaDaBiNg_10-8 no idea wtf you gremlins are complaining about. fixes and content take time, wait for it. If something gets implemented and doesn't work because you rushed the Dev's you dipshits would be the first to cry they don't do their jobs.

also #FreeCenteringText @Sean That Irish Guy

Edited by william

I’m just gonna say but bada and Clint and Mitch have my full support from what I have seen it is quite obvious that they truely do care about asylum and its community when the old owner gave up on it they bought it and brought it back to life I remember the server would have these terrible crashes that would cause me to lose hundreds and thousands of dollars but you know what they fixed some stuff and it got better the crashes became way less often and when it did happen it would recover ever since they started working on it think about it this way if they didn’t care they wouldn’t make a response yet here we have Mitch taking time out of his day to make a response to the community and it wasn’t and short ‘yea were working on it’ no it was detailed and explained why things were happening like why Stellar’s recuritment forum is hidden etc but if they really didn’t care they wouldn’t bother fixing cause they make a shit ton of money off of it anyway so I may be 14 but what I have seen from this dev team is true dedication so you can complain all you want but it won’t make the server perform better.

Clint Beastwood likes this

I played with Synergy, but then they left due to server stability. 

I played with Prime, but now they’ve mainly moved to Olympus. 

I made money on 3, but now I have enough money for anything I need and no longer need to. 

I played a few times with Envy, but they are moving towards other games. 

Now I login and I don’t really have anyone to do rebel stuff with. 

I go on cop and I hope to find people at drug fields and doing rebel activities, but it’s usually just smash and grabs and driving around aimlessly. 

I can handle server issues and I can grin and bear a lot of things, but all my friends leaving elsewhere is really making it difficult not to look at other servers/games in a more attractive light. 

4 minutes ago, Boris said:

I made money on 3, but now I have enough money for anything I need and no longer need to. 

I go on cop and I hope to find people at drug fields and doing rebel activities, but it’s usually just smash and grabs and driving around aimlessly. 

I can handle server issues and I can grin and bear a lot of things, but all my friends leaving elsewhere is really making it difficult not to look at other servers/games in a more attractive light. 

im still here boris <3

59 minutes ago, Boris said:

We'd play but they changed our name to banned and wiped -mitch 

i dont condone to those actions my fellow gang mates did, i know most of you guys might not like Stellar but be FAIR in actions taken against US.

i dont know how much money was made and who all did it but to wipe a account and make someone start over from scratch is terrible idea. imo just take the money they made from said exploit and slap a nice 1wk or 2wk ban. 

i really would like to play but the current Cop management staff is a bunch of retards. As a Lt you can literally steal a ifrit if you can get to it. Imo make to where cops have to lockpick the vehcile instead of just "scroll and hippityhoppty im driving away" .- ---- Parole was such a awesome feature. y remove you might ask. "ppl abusing it so its gone" like listen here you dumb bitch idgaf if ppl are abusing it, find them and punish them dont take a great feature away.

now if the recruitment page can be unhidden.  most of use still gonna play on asylum. if not thats fine.

15 minutes ago, Squirtle said:

As a Lt you can literally steal a ifrit if you can get to it.

Since when? :thinking:

I'm no higher-up but:
"Officers may drive civilian vehicles if the owner of the vehicle gives them permission. If a civilian vehicle is in the way (for example blocking a road or entrance to an area), you are allowed to move it slightly such that it is out of the way without permission."

1 minute ago, Azeh said:

Since when? :thinking:

I'm no higher-up but:
"Officers may drive civilian vehicles if the owner of the vehicle gives them permission. If a civilian vehicle is in the way (for example blocking a road or entrance to an area), you are allowed to move it slightly such that it is out of the way without permission."

CZjo72w.png