I killed one of those dipshits at coke pro and stole his entire box truck. After unloading all his coke into my house I could hear two of them pulling up in the area trying to recover it. I stored all my shit, jumped in their stolen box truck and took off. I led both of those tards on a wild goose chase for 10 minutes trying to catch me in the empty box truck which they must have assumed was still loaded with coke.

When they couldnt stop me, the dipshit I stole it from rammed me several times in his hatch back until it blew my front tires, then they killed me. 5 minutes later after I respawned in my coke pro house, two NV cops, one of which was the guy I stole the coke from after he logged off and got back on as cop, showed up in Dorida as I was processing backpacks of tard boys stolen coke.

Meta game much?

They are like cancer of the ball sack.

1 hour ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

I killed one of those dipshits at coke pro and stole his entire box truck. After unloading all his coke into my house I could hear two of them pulling up in the area trying to recover it. I stored all my shit, jumped in their stolen box truck and took off. I led both of those tards on a wild goose chase for 10 minutes trying to catch me in the empty box truck which they must have assumed was still loaded with coke.

When they couldnt stop me, the dipshit I stole it from rammed me several times in his hatch back until it blew my front tires, then they killed me. 5 minutes later after I respawned in my coke pro house, two NV cops, one of which was the guy I stole the coke from after he logged off and got back on as cop, showed up in Dorida as I was processing backpacks of tard boys stolen coke.

Meta game much?

Wasting loadouts on cops is cheaper  

9 hours ago, •ÐŠ• cHIP oTLE said:

From the rules thread here: 

“If a player knowingly enters an active fire fight they do so at their own risk.”

You got me there, but I feel an admin should clarify on this, because there have been times where I was over 100 meters from a hostile interaction from you guys, and I get tapped while running away, and their only response is “active firefight”

Just now, Huan Lee said:

You got me there, but I feel an admin should clarify on this, because there have been times where I was over 100 meters from a hostile interaction from you guys, and I get tapped while running away, and their only response is “active firefight”

300m sounds like a good bet.

25 minutes ago, Huan Lee said:

yeah, its one of those grey area things...

Huan Lee likes this
21 hours ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

Meta game much?

dude that happened like a month ago and you remember every single detail of what happened. your life must be very interesting