Player Name change (updated character list)

7 minutes ago, PENIS PUMP BANDIT said:

mistaken?  ha ha ha ha yeah right man, I know more then you think RJ  I have friends in DS and they tell me things 

Never once have I used the "Adrenaline shot exploit." Whoever let you in on that information most likely Should stop using the special characters, it seems to be messing up their brains database.

it was blindfolds, micropenis (p.s. buster cherry is not ds kappa123)

Edited by Ron Johnson
J9HUNNA likes this
10 hours ago, Ron Johnson said:

Never once have I used the "Adrenaline shot exploit." Whoever let you in on that information most likely Should stop using the special characters, it seems to be messing up their brains database.

it was blindfolds, micropenis (p.s. buster cherry is not ds kappa123)

I won't continue debating with someone who is not even honest in the conversation 

3 hours ago, PENIS PUMP BANDIT said:

I won't continue debating with someone who is not even honest in the conversation 

I will quote myself because obviously your 60 year old eyes can’t see it. I mentioned I used blindfolds not adrenaline shots approximately 158k worth Lmao. And to say you have “friends” at all is a large statement considering how toxic you are

Edited by Ron Johnson
J9HUNNA likes this
11 hours ago, Ron Johnson said:

I will quote myself because obviously your 60 year old eyes can’t see it. I mentioned I used blindfolds not adrenaline shots approximately 158k worth Lmao. And to say you have “friends” at all is a large statement considering how toxic you are

Well I have known Leroy Jenkins for 3 years and I am ONLY toxic to people who throw toxicity in my direction first and if you study the toxic comments I give to anyone you will see that they started the toxic comments first and I simply responded as did you first make your toxic comment and I responded to you but like most people who attempt to be cyber bullies and run their mouths when I clap back, you then try to turn it around and claim I am the toxic one and you are the victim, It's laughable.   read through this post and you will see all of my toxic comments are only responses to other peoples toxic shit 

Edited by PENIS PUMP BANDIT
11 hours ago, Ron Johnson said:

So all I needed to do was change Adrenaline shots to blindfolds OK I will start over, Say how did that blindfold exploit workout for you?  

11 minutes ago, PENIS PUMP BANDIT said:

Well I have known Leroy Jenkins for 3 years and I am ONLY toxic to people who throw toxicity in my direction first and if you study the toxic comments I give to anyone you will see that they started the toxic comments first and I simply responded as did you first make your toxic comment and I responded to you but like most people who attempt to be cyber bullies and run their mouths when I clap back, you then try to turn it around and claim I am the toxic one and you are the victim, It's laughable.   read through this post and you will see all of my toxic comments are only responses to other peoples toxic shit 

Bro, what are you going on about honestly... My first post was a joke, if you took it as being toxic I apologize. But thanks for naming your source. It was a great learning experience honestly, and being wiped actually made me want to play the game more. I was never upset about the circumstances and completely agree with the administrative action taken against those who chose to exploit a bug in the game. I already told you all of this, but you like to poke a bear with a stick and hope something will happen from it, but teasing me about something like this won't get me upset. Go ahead and try it on someone else like EX VC members or something. If you want to extend this conversation, take if off the forums, it shows so much toxicity to spam a page like this

Edited by Ron Johnson
J9HUNNA likes this
Just now, Ron Johnson said:

Bro, what are you going on about honestly... My first post was a joke, if you took it as being toxic I apologize. But thanks for naming your source. It was a great learning experience honestly, and being wiped actually made me want to play the game more. I was never upset about the circumstances and completely agree with the administrative action taken against those who chose to exploit a bug in the game. I already told you all of this, but you like to poke a bear with a stick and hope something will happen from it, but teasing me about something like this won't get me upset. Go ahead and try it on someone else like EX VC members or something

Actually, I never said Leroy was my source but I have had DS members in a mutual money making group lately and a couple of them mentioned some things about the wipe. well, I appreciate you saying it was not meant to be toxic and I think it's a good thing that the wipe inspired you to want to play the game more. I won't poke fun at you anymore since this last comment from you I have to respect 

Maaqs, J9HUNNA and Ron Johnson like this