Montage #120

Blacky

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 12:42 PM, AdaM_ said:

Cops in a field with no cover 

Edit : Only just watched the rest, you've put clips in that aren't even from this server lmao

fuck off will you

you are an idiot!!! Like most morons, you have this misguided belief that killing someone when they are in cover means more than someone killed out in the open, but the  bottom line is who died and who did not die and that's all  

12 hours ago, PENIS PUMP BANDIT said:

you are an idiot!!! Like most morons, you have this misguided belief that killing someone when they are in cover means more than someone killed out in the open, but the  bottom line is who died and who did not die and that's all  

You've missed my point, 

no one wants to watch this shit 

kys

1 hour ago, william said:

still not forgiven you for banning me btw

You have shit on me enough times in game to more than make up for the incident.  You dc while driving away from cops, then tried to report cop for not giving you half ticket when you turned yourself in at my request. You deserved it, but I still got love for ya.

Roice and william like this
38 minutes ago, Romulus said:

You have shit on me enough times in game to more than make up for the incident.  You dc while driving away from cops, then tried to report cop for not giving you half ticket when you turned yourself in at my request. You deserved it, but I still got love for ya.

I cant believe you remember it haha was over 3 years ago. Modulus needs to make a return!!