1) There should be more recreational vehicles added. Ie Jets, Planes, helis, vehicals, boats. Boats to just chill on that hold more than 4 people. Jets that hold more than the pilot. ETC. 

2) Personalization for houses/ cars maybe? Like just so we can buy and add more shit. (Add furniture or paint/color- or mods for cars other than skins aka rims)

3) More legal jobs? (Cement, Water distilling(U can gather salt water but do nothing with it) ETC) (restaurants where u make a bigger hourly pay, kinda like in the prison where u press plates u make burgers idk)

4) more heli pads near cities. (landing in a city without a helipad is illegal. but helicoptors are a main source of transport for some people... make more of them?)

5) can harvest organs more than once per 2 hours. (per kill or every 5 minuets?)

6) be able to lock/ unlock your house through your phone or give keys to a friend/ gang member

7) Less rebel outposts. Now theres so many rebels its no compition anymore. (remove one in sofia and one far south) 

8) an extra cartel? (maybe for bounty hunters to cap)

9) *Farm and grow your own shit?*

Edited by abelinkin500
more details
Tea. and Bag Of Funyuns like this

1. Give a better example of vehicles, not the type. And they're not going to add any other jets.

2. Maybe add a few upgrades accessories like the ability to add a car spawner? (More use of the houses further away from the cities.)

3. Again, add some examples.

4. EXAMPLES. 

5. You can harvest organs from one person every hour. I would actually like to see that reduced, maybe 15 minutes? No one ever harvests organs anymore.

6. That's been suggested, the answer is: make a gang and invite your friends.

7. Doubt that'll change.

8. What kind of Cartel is there to add? Ya gotta give examples man.

20 minutes ago, Kitsune Neko said:

1. Give a better example of vehicles, not the type. And they're not going to add any other jets.

2. Maybe add a few upgrades accessories like the ability to add a car spawner? (More use of the houses further away from the cities.)

3. Again, add some examples.

4. EXAMPLES. 

5. You can harvest organs from one person every hour. I would actually like to see that reduced, maybe 15 minutes? No one ever harvests organs anymore.

6. That's been suggested, the answer is: make a gang and invite your friends.

7. Doubt that'll change.

8. What kind of Cartel is there to add? Ya gotta give examples man.

yours are worse than his.

Twinkie and Glass of Water like this
29 minutes ago, abelinkin500 said:

1) There should be more recreational vehicles added. Ie Jets, Planes, helis, vehicals, boats. Boats to just chill on that hold more than 4 people. Jets that hold more than the pilot. ETC. 

2) Personalization for houses/ cars maybe? Like just so w can buy and add more shit.

3) More legal jobs?

4) more heli pads near cities.

5) can harvest organs more than once per 2 hours.

6) be able to lock/ unlock your house through your phone or give keys to a friend/ gang member

7) Less rebels. Now theres so many rebels its no compition anymore. 

8) an extra cartel?

1) all possible cars and boats are in the server, only thing missing might be the jets from that DLC

2) Personalization for houses would lag the server, cars only thing I see possible would be more trunk space in it. I you want more skins you need to donate

3) I guess they could add back CEMENT

4) I think they should add a heli shop on kavala hospital, and maybe one at truck shop for pygros. both athira, sofia and therisa already have one inside or near

5) I also think it should be 15-30 minutes

6) I dont see any real reason why this isent a thing

7) only rebel that should be removed is the one at arms island and kavala (specificly kavala)

8) they should just add back dirty money to make cartels worth fighting for

My suggestion

1) Add smoke grenades and GL MX to apex predator (they are not really good right now)

Huan Lee likes this
1 hour ago, abelinkin500 said:

2) Personalization for houses/ cars maybe? Like just so w can buy and add more shit.

3) More legal jobs?

4) more heli pads near cities.

5) can harvest organs more than once per 2 hours.

7) Less rebels. Now theres so many rebels its no compition anymore. 

8) an extra cartel?

I always felt boats were way under utilized. Who hunts turtles anyway, no use other than wreak excavating and driving to Drug stealthy like. (Oil too but that is only up north anyhow)

Give us some Miami Vice - running coke in a banana boat vibes.

Bag Of Funyuns and Sp0on like this
3 hours ago, abelinkin500 said:

2) Personalization for houses/ cars maybe? Like just so we can buy and add more shit. (Add furniture or paint/color- or mods for cars other than skins aka rims)

3) More legal jobs? (Cement, Water distilling(U can gather salt water but do nothing with it) ETC) (restaurants where u make a bigger hourly pay, kinda like in the prison where u press plates u make burgers idk)

4) more heli pads near cities. (landing in a city without a helipad is illegal. but helicoptors are a main source of transport for some people... make more of them?)

5) can harvest organs more than once per 2 hours. (per kill or every 5 minuets?)

7) Less rebel outposts. Now theres so many rebels its no compition anymore. (remove one in sofia and one far south) 

8) an extra cartel? (maybe for bounty hunters to cap)

9) *Farm and grow your own shit?*

@Nicolas March pretty much sums up what i was gonna say