12 minutes ago, Huan Lee said:

Paying off your bounty at courthouse is the way to pay a ticket without any roleplay interaction, so getting a half ticket would defeat the purpose of turning yourself in to the police. On the topic of where the money goes, I personally think paying off your bounty should go to the governor atm instead of across the apd.

I don’t think it should go to the governor, maybe to something else.

Reduced jail sentence (could call it "Good behavior" or something) and money goes to Governor might work.

Any sort of reduced payment doesn't really make sense because at the point you are not really incentivized to "not" commit crimes. Imagine that in real life.. "Your Honor, I just killed this dude but im turning myself in, so how about we reduce me jail sentence from 25 to life down to 10 years."

Role playing with cops is important because it at least gives you the chance to explain your actions with the hope they are reasonable and cut you a break.

Huan Lee likes this
6 minutes ago, Disco Biscuits said:

Reduced jail sentence (could call it "Good behavior" or something) and money goes to Governor might work.

Gov doesn't need a buff. You get hundreds of thousands for being elected and the people who run know this and always get re-elected.

Here are a few suggestions with turning yourself in and where the money goes:

- People on the server get a small increased paycheck when someone pays their bounty at the courthouse.

- Half of the money goes to this prison, able to be robbed?? idk probably not the best idea.

-splits between the bounty hunters who had the person's bounty.

- increased bank payout.

Edited by Bag Of Funyuns
GravL likes this
6 hours ago, Huan Lee said:

Paying off your bounty at courthouse is the way to pay a ticket without any roleplay interaction, so getting a half ticket would defeat the purpose of turning yourself in to the police. On the topic of where the money goes, I personally think paying off your bounty should go to the governor atm instead of across the apd.