Myth Busted

Context: Someone jumped ontop of a Ifrit from a deer stand and shot out a Ifrit since his gun was sticking through

So this is the original clip

With Wollie getting denied for comp a upet Wollie seeked further answers.

03f47cdd9e0db544a10b802345402457.png

e2b391dcf6f5d40489464b0f44090ea2.png

Wollie was amazed that this was possible he thought he put this to the test

Sadly the results were not what he expected so he seeked further answers to this 

b10c25577bde78d64fc298ea6f4e6953.png

21215002e74e7fe62b7ca994db433d89.png

Wollie had then found out that Asylum has edited this themselves! he had to see this for ourselves.

Sadly this was not the case either so he presented his evidence.

8b2850758511f9c776db152f803b4052.png

TLDR: Shoving your barrel through a IFRIT is not bannable happy hunting bois

Although this is a bugged arma mechanic, its not like EVERYONE does this all the time. I bet the guy who killed you didnt even mean to do it that way, prob thought he killed you on the way down just shooting the glass. Is it a shitty way to die? yeah but shit happens. Itll prob happen a lot more now that this video is around with people tryna do it but I wouldnt call it a big issue.

Sp0on likes this
Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Although this is a bugged arma mechanic, its not like EVERYONE does this all the time. I bet the guy who killed you didnt even mean to do it that way, prob thought he killed you on the way down just shooting the glass. Is it a shitty way to die? yeah but shit happens. Itll prob happen a lot more now that this video is around with people tryna do it but I wouldnt call it a big issue.

Not even me getting shot out I was the one who called the guy a legend for doing it. Just thought it was funny that a admin believes that it's not a exploit.

1 hour ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

I was in discord with em.  He planned on faking the guy by jumping behind him.  Turns out his ifrit was right there so he shot him.  They were salty and kept asking for comp.  super annoying because obviously nothing happened in the wrong. Still funny as fuck tho

1 hour ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

I 100% agree with this. I don't believe hé was trying to exploit. That's also i specically said on my report, i don't want him bannd, but i need the report for the comp request.

1 hour ago, Mason Statham said:

Not even me getting shot out I was the one who called the guy a legend for doing it. Just thought it was funny that a admin believes that it's not a exploit.

Unless he knew it was gonna happen like that goodluck proving exploit in a report. If i was to do that i would think i killed the guy by shooting through the glass and not my gun poking through it and vice versa. Ive never seen anyone do that with the intention of poking there gun through the window on there way down to kill the person, never even knew it was a thing until now because of how physics work when you're on top of another vehicle like that .If one person does it multiple times? Exploit, if not then just a shit situation that has happened.

48 minutes ago, ItsFevver said:

I was in discord with em.  He planned on faking the guy by jumping behind him.  Turns out his ifrit was right there so he shot him.  They were salty and kept asking for comp.  super annoying because obviously nothing happened in the wrong. Still funny as fuck tho

Exactly. Just one of them things.

27 minutes ago, wollie35 said:

I 100% agree with this. I don't believe hé was trying to exploit. That's also i specically said on my report, i don't want him bannd, but i need the report for the comp request.

I would think comp would be giving after all the shit that was shown but again, its just one of those things.

wollie35 likes this
1 hour ago, ItsFevver said:

All i said it techically was an exploit. Which it is. no one was salty. We had a fun fight and as you would be able to hear in the video my groupmates were more impressed then anything else. If u would meet me and the other 2 that were inclusief in the video you would know that none of us really get mad. I think @Space heared me slightly mad once at a bank, but thats it.

Space likes this