Increased Respect for Medics

I think it's about time for change on Asylum. For years we have been sleeping on the real, most important, and game changing role of medic. Some people claim that medics are useless, however, I think that that is an utterly disrespectful opinion. These medics are out here risking their lives for both civi's AND the APD. Literally.  

2 minutes ago, Alexey said:

How dare you laugh at that dead medic, he risked his life for you:Harambe:

That was pre-respecting medics Sliced. Obviously, after reviewing this, I have determined that my immediate response was inappropriate and uncalled for, considering the circumstances that this medic had gone through for people like me. He knew that that was a location that many drivers tend to crash at recently, and was willing to spend his day waiting for people like me. Salutes to him 0> 

19 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

I’ve seen some medics do crazy shit for that revive money. Some of these medics are very loyal especially if you are paying them extra for their services. Ran into a play called @Shadow <— hope this is the right one. The dude rolled with us for hours making bank on top of the extra pay we gave him

Lmfao sounds like something you should do for the YouTube content :D "Arma 3 Asylum | Rags To Riches Ep 8 | Hired Medic"

On 3/31/2019 at 2:57 PM, Sliced said:

I think it's about time for change on Asylum. For years we have been sleeping on the real, most important, and game changing role of medic. Some people claim that medics are useless, however, I think that that is an utterly disrespectful opinion. These medics are out here risking their lives for both civi's AND the APD. Literally.  

Made it into the sidechat I’ll take that as a win