Not gonna cap.

Yung Tommy

Just now, Calle. said:

Well the fun part with fighting are the fights, no reason to fight if ur gonna get rpg by someone who doesnt know what combat stance is

so you don't care if you win the fights you just like to fight?  I want to use everything at my disposal to kill people in a fight if people feel they need armor to push and I am only using a gun then they are taking it up a notch past using only a gun and therefore I will use other things but if they don't bring armor and go gun against gun then I will not bring other things 

1 minute ago, PENIS PUMP BANDIT said:

so you don't care if you win the fights you just like to fight?  I want to use everything at my disposal to kill people in a fight if people feel they need armor to push and I am only using a gun then they are taking it up a notch past using only a gun and therefore I will use other things but if they don't bring armor and go gun against gun then I will not bring other things 

You dont see his point. His point is that they call themself when all they do is utalize exspensive rockets to take someone down. Not fun to fight someone when they sit in a tower with a rpg.

Calle. likes this
Just now, .Casper said:

You dont see his point. His point is that they call themself when all they do is utalize exspensive rockets to take someone down. Not fun to fight someone when they sit in a tower with a rpg.

don't bring the crutch Ifrit anymore and the problem is solved and then when you kill him he loses those expensive rockets without ever using them. On the flip side, it ain't fun having 3 guys drop on you in an ifrit and kill you while you reload because they didn't have to pay for the real estate to get close to you because they have armor to shield them to get close, so if people bring an ifrit to me and are gonna drop 3 guys on me they are all dying because when I see them coming to me I will put on my sui-vest I have in my backpack and that ifrit is going to go boom when it drops on me = kill by any means necessary 

Just now, PENIS PUMP BANDIT said:

don't bring the crutch Ifrit anymore and the problem is solved and then when you kill him he loses those expensive rockets without ever using them. On the flip side, it ain't fun having 3 guys drop on you in an ifrit and kill you while you reload because they didn't have to pay for the real estate to get close to you because they have armor to shield them to get close, so if people bring an ifrit to me and are gonna drop 3 guys on me they are all dying because when I see them coming to me I will put on my sui-vest I have in my backpack and that ifrit is going to go boom when it drops on me = kill by any means necessary 

Ifrits costs money. Wait for people to jump ount and shoot them .Get good at the game and u can shoot them out. Ifrits aint that good. U just think they are because u and ur gang is shit.

Calle. and J9HUNNA like this
Just now, .Casper said:

Ifrits costs money. Wait for people to jump ount and shoot them .Get good at the game and u can shoot them out. Ifrits aint that good. U just think they are because u and ur gang is shit.

lol I have 12 ifrits in my garage and 7 of them I have transferred the plates after the driver was shot out, so you don't have a clue what you are talking about when you speak of my gang but the bottom line is if ifrits ain't that great why do you use them??  because they are much better than anything else in your garage to push with and you know this 

lol I have 12 ifrits in my garage and 7 of them I have transferred the plates after the driver was shot out, so you don't have a clue what you are talking about when you speak of my gang but the bottom line is if ifrits ain't that great why do you use them??  because they are much better than anything else in your garage to push with and you know this 

Have yet to see one of ur guys shoot someone or hit anyone in a ifrit. You have never shot someone out of one dont lie.

Nenja, J9HUNNA, wollie35 and 1 other like this
Just now, .Casper said:

Have yet to see one of ur guys shoot someone or hit anyone in a ifrit. You have never shot someone out of one dont lie.

I have all my screenshots of when I transferred the ifrit into my garage in case it didn't work, you want to see them all smart-ass?  you will look stupid when I send them to you, but again the bottom line is killing by any means necessary and in the end that is all that matters, anything else is only EGO talking 

I have all my screenshots of when I transferred the ifrit into my garage in case it didn't work, you want to see them all smart-ass?  you will look stupid when I send them to you, but again the bottom line is killing by any means necessary and in the end that is all that matters, anything else is only EGO talking 

Sure go ahead. I could photoshop all that in 5 min :D

J9HUNNA and Calle. like this
7 minutes ago, PENIS PUMP BANDIT said:

So you are talking about shooting  soemeone out of an ifrit but u can't push me 6 v 1 at drug? tragic mate

J9HUNNA likes this

I am sure you can photoshop because you are faking so many other things why not fake a photo as well but not me pal, everything I told you is the truth and I have lost count how many ifrits we had to just blow up because the other gang had chop shop staked out by their gang and no chop or transfer could be done 

oh you again, the stalker  you are a funny little kid, lol you said before it 4 vs 1 and now you say 6 vs 1  your story keeps changing kid lmao 

Easy drug,4-0 for me: ))

Edited by 王 Nenja 王
vc is shit
Just now, Winchester said:

You guys are talking about cartels and being the better gang but where were you guys in gang wars? Just stop already.

I have not once made any kind of comment about my gang being better than any other gang ( what are you talking about) and gang wars is a combination of team stacking, scripts, pulldowns and GIANT EGOS, last gang wars was a shit show of all of those things = no thanks 

3 minutes ago, 王 Nenja 王 said:

Ehhh my man i already clapped u a few times at drug and also panagia,so don't make me add that to 6-0 

I think I recall you shot me once at Panagia when I got there naked with a rook and you shot me at the flag when I was standing perfectly still for you = good job kid and you always try and take drug when you know we are defending Rodo and we can't get to drug before you cap it and those are all facts 

Edited by PENIS PUMP BANDIT

I have not once made any kind of comment about my gang being better than any other gang ( what are you talking about) and gang wars is a combination of team stacking, scripts, pulldowns and GIANT EGOS, last gang wars was a shit show of all of those things = no thanks 

Lol random excuses about hackings because ur gang and u are pure shit and can't even enter gang wars

.Casper likes this
Just now, 王 Nenja 王 said:

Lol random excuses about hackings because ur gang and u are pure shit and can't even enter gang wars

I try and think can this kid be that stupid and then I realize that you are that stupid and it's not excuses, everything I said about gang wars is the truth and Winchester knows this to be true also and even though he is a very solid player he still knows the truth because he is not a little kid like you Nenja and he sees things as an Adult 

I try and think can this kid be that stupid and then I realize that you are that stupid and it's not excuses, everything I said about gang wars is the truth and Winchester knows this to be true also and even though he is a very solid player he still knows the truth because he is not a little kid like you Nenja and he sees things as an Adult 

Everytime u type something there is always ''kid'' in there?Im just gonna start calling u a 56 year old brain damaged man then

Calle. likes this
51 minutes ago, PENIS PUMP BANDIT said:

Can you use a period please?

Calle. likes this
5 hours ago, Calle. said:

Well aids is a bit special, hes one of those kiddos who comes with an rpg to cartels, then he just shoot ur ifrit with it and screams wiped in side

And some other times he will get killed by someone and still scream wiped in side for some reason

Yikes.  Are you really complaining about RPGs at cartels?  How about you don't be poor?  I hear peaches is a great way to make money for newer players

i like driving colorful ifrits they are fun to drive and sometimes i drive the non colorful ones when i dont like drive but like ifrit driving so fun like an orca but sometimes but not all the time but only a few sometimes i take the ifrit to cartel and sometime i like to drive ifrit around map but only sometime not always every once in a while

J9HUNNA likes this
On 4/3/2019 at 4:16 PM, sealooter said:

i like driving colorful ifrits they are fun to drive and sometimes i drive the non colorful ones when i dont like drive but like ifrit driving so fun like an orca but sometimes but not all the time but only a few sometimes i take the ifrit to cartel and sometime i like to drive ifrit around map but only sometime not always every once in a while

you r big noob

Just now, J9HUNNA said:

you r big noob

hi my name big noob i frag a lot but not all the time sometimes i like fragging but other times i dont. on tuesdays i normally play and have fun but some tuesdays i enjoy relaxing on altis and having fun sometimes but not always only a few.

J9HUNNA likes this
51 minutes ago, sealooter said:

hi my name big noob i frag a lot but not all the time sometimes i like fragging but other times i dont. on tuesdays i normally play and have fun but some tuesdays i enjoy relaxing on altis and having fun sometimes but not always only a few.

nice copy cat

1 hour ago, BU | I have aids inmybutt said:

hot garbage

i stole 3 ifrits from u and u whiffed a bunch of rpgs and lost ur lmg if anything ur hot garbage i stood behind u and u dont even have enough game sense to know i am above u on horse shoe with ur friend on dildo hard peeking the rock ur on just stop already man