Now the the APD has rolled out the spar 16s to Lts is there going to be the option to buy them on civ coming soon? Even if it’s high priced I’m sure everyone wants a laser beam lmg. Or is that being considered the cop equivalent to the LIM?

Rag likes this
3 minutes ago, curley said:

Or is that being considered the cop equivalent to the LIM?

cant wait for the zafir to be the cop equivalent to the mk200 then

25 minutes ago, sealooter said:

cant wait for the zafir to be the cop equivalent to the mk200 then

Referring to the fact that they are both 556 and both essentially lmgs. Similar to the difference between bounty hunter stings vs police protectors. Same caliber same use.

Do rebels always need an “equivalent” to APD equipment? When will the APD receive an RPG equivalent? What about .50 cal off-road, or a LIM Jeep? How about speedbomb or suicide vest?

Just playing devil’s advocate here to spark some conversation.

Also I’m curious to know what the difference between the LIM and the SPAR-16S is, if anyone knows?

Just now, william said:

as of right now about 20-25 people have access to this gun, most of the time I doubt they would use it due to having 7.62 available. No need to give it to civs, Kavala is aids enough.

I’m just saying if they price it consistent with other heavy weapons it would be a nice addition plus something new to try. And if they are expensive generally many people won’t buy them on the regular maybe a couple people but not a majority. 

2 minutes ago, Samperino said:

Do rebels always need an “equivalent” to APD equipment? When will the APD receive an RPG equivalent? What about .50 cal off-road, or a LIM Jeep? How about speedbomb or suicide vest?

Also I’m curious to know what the difference between the LIM and the SPAR-16S is, if anyone knows?

I just think it’s a neat gun that most people won’t have any access to on asylum. And the spar has less recoil slightly and has the ability to single fire while the lim can have a slower auto and an auto that is similar to the spar

Edited by curley
Samperino likes this
14 minutes ago, Samperino said:

Spar barely shoots any faster. And the LIM has 50 extra bullets.

I think people fail to realize how shit the gun is anyway. Its litterally just a spar with a bigger mag. 

That said. The LIM shouldn't cost 40k when the cop equivalent cost 8k. 

curley likes this
Just now, TRYHARD said:

Spar barely shoots any faster. And the LIM has 50 extra bullets.

I think people fail to realize how shit the gun is anyway. Its litterally just a spar with a bigger mag. 

That said. The LIM shouldn't cost 40k when the cop equivalent cost 8k. 

I have no issues with cop gear costing less as a concession to rebels having access to technicals and suicide vests and more 7.62s as @Samperino pointed out. But the gun is more exclusive than a .45 the lts have. At least the pistol bounty hunters can strip off them. The chance you have of a higher up actually rping and dropping gear is >0. And I’m basicly salty I can’t have one tbh.

Guwop and TRYHARD like this