Add Names To Houses?

1 hour ago, Bazzajack said:

Or just click on them so it shows you where it is on the map :shrug:

It’s nice for people who own houses next to each other and can’t remember which one is 2 3 4 plus it would be a nice thing in my opinion plus it shouldn’t be hard to incorporate 

There is nothing wrong with this suggestion, you want to say "just click on it" but its more of an aesthetic thing to have a rework. Small things like that are what separate good servers from bad. No one expects anything to be done immediately but we have a ton of shit aspects left over from previous devs/owners. I think weve become to accustomed to "oh its always been like this." We should want change and for things to become better.

Scott, curley, TRYHARD and 1 other like this
14 minutes ago, Bag Of Funyuns said:

It would be better if it zooms in on the house on respawn screen if possible.

It does zoom in but it takes a while and for us with shit computers it will not actually move until after you’ve spawned idk why that is but either way a new spawn menu would be a welcome change.

Bag Of Funyuns likes this
4 hours ago, •ÐŠ• cHIP oTLE said:

I feel like everyone having the option to name their houses for spawn selection would fuck up the database.

just remember which house is which.

they are listed in order of purchase date.  Except for gang house, which is always last.

I get that but you can’t honestly tell me you haven’t accidentally spawned at the wrong house and had to wait 45 seconds to spawn somewhere else. Plus I mean idk what would fuck with the database and what wouldn’t but if it’s not a huge hassle or strain it would be cool

37 minutes ago, Big Fred said:

Great suggestion.
All my houses would be named Meth lab, Meth lab and Meth lab. 
Not sure how that would ever help me spawn in the right one though.

:kappa:

Idk for me it’s easier I guess as in I have Meth Igredients house and meth cocktail house and then garage and a few fighting houses

On 4/7/2019 at 11:53 PM, Donk said:

There is nothing wrong with this suggestion, you want to say "just click on it" but its more of an aesthetic thing to have a rework. Small things like that are what separate good servers from bad. No one expects anything to be done immediately but we have a ton of shit aspects left over from previous devs/owners. I think weve become to accustomed to "oh its always been like this." We should want change and for things to become better.

Says the monkey that doesnt want rangefinders