Change Log 8.4.0

Oh boy a big one

Change Log 8.4.0

This patch is to showcase some content that we have been working on, and content that will also appear in our mission rewrite when complete. There is a ton more projects underway that have been requested for a very long time.

Added:

• Added APD Evidence Lockup.
    • All weapons seized by APD can be stolen back at the Evidence Locker.
    • End game objective where APD defend, Rebels attack.
    • Initially hack electric fence that keeps civilians out.
    • All cops are dispatched to defend armory.
    • After hacking electrical fence, Rebels must attack the APD and secure the location.
    • Rebels then may spawn a HEMTT loaded with the stolen weapons and attempt to flee.
    • Cops can re-enable the electric fence to stop the robbery.
  • Added Rebel Airdrops.
    • Drops around the island after a cartel is captured with randomly generated loot. Comes with own redzone.
  • Added the ability to toggle the bank lighthouse lights on or off.
  • Added fire escape stairs to the bank roof with included cover for Rebels.
  • Added reflective vests to Constable+.
  • Added black carrier light vest to LT+.
  • Re-enabled JSRS and Blastcore mod support.

Changed:

• Tweaked "Resilient" talent to respawn player at the nearest hospital to their corpse.
  • Reduced Rebel and BH military Vehicle's price by 10%.
  • Temporary tweaks to Federal Reserve to reduce number of smash and grabs.
  • The algorithm for finding a bounty target has been reworked.
    • Dropping a bounty will now make them a low priority target.
  • Slightly reduced damage done by RPGs to large vehicles.

Fixed:

• Group members in a vehicle who are in a gang war with you will no longer be red.
  • Adrenaline shots now work again inside cartel capture zones.
  • LTs may purchase the laser attachment again.
  • Governor income is working again.

Removed:

• Disabled function to check cop gear and automatically remove it from certain ranks. APD staff will still enforce this and take appropriate action.
  • Removed voted admin chat spam.

Hotfix #1

• Tweaked stopping the Evidence Lockup robbery to require APD to clear inside of rebels.
  • Tweaked balance of Evidence Lockup robbery to make it easier for rebels to succeed.
  • Added a check to prevent placement of checkpoint props inside the Evidence Lockup.
  • Added a APD garage inside the Evidence Lockup, accessible only during elevated security, to allow cops to take rebels and evidence back to HQ.
  • Added a check to prevent the Federal Reserve from being robbed during a Evidence Lockup robbery.
  • Added a car garage at the government building in Pyrgos.
  • Removed Drug Field rotation. All Drug Fields will be in their original locations prior to the system being implemented.
  • Removed 2019 promotional skins unlocking. The rewards will be permanently unlocked to those who took advantage of the promotion. Thanks to those who played!
  • Fixed an exploit where the airdrop could be opened prematurely.
  • Fixed a bug with getting up immediately after being downed.
  • Fixed a bug where the cleanup script would not work.
  • Fixed a bug where buying items would not charge your account.

Hotfix #2:

• Added all deer stands back to the Fed.
  • Removed global tracker from evidence lockup HEMTT.
  • Removed ability to slingload evidence lockup HEMTT.
  • Tweaked evidence lockup HEMTT to spawn locked, requiring lock picking
  • Fixed bug where individual wanted listed charges would disappear.
  • Fixed the downing bug again.

Hotfix #3:

• Fixed missing mags for MX, Spar 16, and AKM/AK12.
    • Any mag color will now work in the gun.
    • Added descriptions to differentiate Lethal/Downing mags.
  • Added check to prevent joining with the Global Mobilization DLC.
Scott, Ray Person, DJB and 45 others like this

Hey all,

Sorry, I've been pretty busy with some IRL stuff. I haven't been around too much on the forums or really at all. Had a family member hurt themselves and I've been primary person to take them to the hospital and such. I'm still working on stuff, just a bit of a different project. For now, the Contributors and Henry have been working hard on the current mission file stuff to try and fix stuff and release some new content.

Thanks,
Jesse

Just now, Lucien said:

maybe add some sort of weapons that get added randomly without being seized? don't want there to be a new meta or something stupid where officers "forget" to start seizing weapons out of cars and the cars "slide" into the ocean so there will be nothing in the locker

Don't worry, I though of everything that could happen

Great patch but I have some questions about evidence lockup.

1.) Will there be a way to sell the weapons or will we need to store them? If it gives weapons you can imagine anything besides Mk's and LMG's will be tossed. And how will everyone in the group get a share realistically? Not everyone has houses or houses nearby. 

2.) How long are weapons collected and is there a set minimum? Does it fill up over the course of the restart? Or the week? And have you considered the possibility that people wont do the lockup until its close to full?

Just trying to figure it out because the idea sounds good but all I see it filling up with is mainly whats found at the gun store.

Sp0on, Maaqs and Fried Rice like this
6 minutes ago, justi said:

Can any staff explain the Bh changes? What is a low priority target?

answer

7 minutes ago, Demon! said:

i think it means when we used to drop those shitter bounties and keep getting them it would now be a higher chance to give us a different bounty and keep that one at a low priority''the one we droppped''

7 minutes ago, TRYHARD said:

Great patch but I have some questions about evidence lockup.

1.) Will there be a way to sell the weapons or will we need to store them? If it gives weapons you can imagine anything besides Mk's and LMG's will be tossed. And how will everyone in the group get a share realistically? Not everyone has houses or houses nearby. 

2.) How long are weapons collected and is there a set minimum? Does it fill up over the course of the restart? Or the week? And have you considered the possibility that people wont do the lockup until its close to full?

Just trying to figure it out because the idea sounds good but all I see it filling up with is mainly whats found at the gun store.

Receives treat. Questions treat instead of eating treat. Recommend trying treat.

.Sean, Roice, Mason and 4 others like this
1 hour ago, Jesse said:

Hey all,

Sorry, I've been pretty busy with some IRL stuff. I haven't been around too much on the forums or really at all. Had a family member hurt themselves and I've been primary person to take them to the hospital and such. I'm still working on stuff, just a bit of a different project. For now, the Contributors and Henry have been working hard on the current mission file stuff to try and fix stuff and release some new content.

Thanks,
Jesse

Take as much time as you need, good luck on what you're going through