Change Log 8.4.0

9 hours ago, Mason Statham said:

?

Are you even aware of what blastcore does?

Olympus literally banned people from their gang wars because they tried to load in with it.

The difference between no blast core and blast core is actually insane when ifrit smokes are popped. Will be a massive mistake leaving this on.

I see more people bitching and crying about their Ifrits, either RPG's blow them up or now the blast core will affect the smoke, it's laughable how much people cry about their ifrits, try pushing without the CRUTCH ifrit once in a while and you won't get stressed out and start bitching in the forums  

11 hours ago, InnateOcean said:

If it works as I imagine it does will cop spars that get seized when cops are gearing up be put into the locker?

I find this question to be a bit peculiar. Cops don’t actually need to remove their current gear to change it, so dropping their gear onto the floor to seize it is ineffective. This is, of course, unless they are intending to go on patrol without a substitute for their default loadout.

DJB likes this
16 minutes ago, Samperino said:

I find this question to be a bit peculiar. Cops don’t actually need to remove their current gear to change it, so dropping their gear onto the floor to seize it is ineffective. This is, of course, unless they are intending to go on patrol without a substitute for their default loadout.

need to drop your default 5.56 mags to buy 6.5 mags we just drop the gun too because if you buy the mags before the gun then you don't need to reload, just a habit many people got into.

DJB likes this
4 hours ago, Samperino said:

It was more for the cops who just happen to log in with a default loadout and then decide to change to an mx. Not cops who die and can press the “gear up” option. 

Also I know cops don’t have to drop gear to change it however many cops do so anyways and just seize it off of the floor into evidence,

Edited by InnateOcean
Rodrigo and Samperino like this
15 hours ago, Mason Statham said:

?

Are you even aware of what blastcore does?

Olympus literally banned people from their gang wars because they tried to load in with it.

The difference between no blast core and blast core is actually insane when ifrit smokes are popped. Will be a massive mistake leaving this on.

thank god anyone and their grandmothers can download blastecore!!!!! at least its not like pilot coveralls~~~~!~~ https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=767380317&searchtext=blastcore its not unfair if the whole server uses it :rolleyes:

Ron Johnson likes this
15 minutes ago, sealooter said:

thank god anyone and their grandmothers can download blastecore!!!!! at least its not like pilot coveralls~~~~!~~ https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=767380317&searchtext=blastcore its not unfair if the whole server uses it :rolleyes:

?

The whole point of asylum for years has been that anyone can play no mods required makes no sense for players now to need to get this mod to keep on a even playing Field.

Also why should there be a possibility for a player to have a advantage just because they have a mod.

Saying "DW just all download it" is a brain-dead solution.

Edited by Mason Statham
14 hours ago, _HaydenD said:

A majority of people wanted it, plus they added a sign so cops cannot just stay on stairs and quick peek the roof.

With the new staircase you can still very much so watch the funnel of cops that come up the stairs from the roof.

pop.jpg

Okay so i see more voted for it but i also see the majority votes are those who play one side more than the other.

6 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

I think my idea was better

This has way to many open spots to defend. Looks good but dont think its for asylums bank.

Masonn likes this
14 minutes ago, Crossfade said:

42566a5d9c0e743794dc12d9b3e4e45d.pngdid someone say Career Cops?

All these cop buffs in the same day. They don’t need to pass votes because the captains submit changes to the owners directly while anything a civ wants changed needs a community outcry. The reality is the shitty stairs won’t be removed and some EU cop is just gonna lag up the whole thing for free kills.

Crossfade and wollie35 like this

5 minutes ago, TRYHARD said:

All these cop buffs in the same day. They don’t need to pass votes because the captains submit changes to the owners directly while anything a civ wants changed needs a community outcry. The reality is the shitty stairs won’t be removed and some EU cop is just gonna lag up the whole thing for free kills.

Rebels

a new major crime event ( Evidence lock up )

New airdrop mission 

cheaper vehicles

Cops  

Lts the 2nd highest rank get access to the same vest every single civilian has access to 

Constables got a fluorescent jacket that offers no protection 

Rebels "Cop Update"   

@Bazzajack 

Let me push cops that spawn inside of a compound than rotate out to defend the area outside of the compound that cops can disable the event at. If you cant see it as cop sided you're braindead. 

I think you forgot the part about lighthouse getting the light taken off (Easier to snipe bank roof)

Or the bank stairs being added

Or the lethaling at all feds, prison, and bank for any reason because of an obsure bug Ive seen maybe twice in 2 weeks

Or the giving vests to any cop during the above mentioned events

Seán That Irish Guy and thero like this
Just now, TRYHARD said:

@Bazzajack 

Let me push cops that spawn inside of a compound than rotate out to defend the area outside of the compound that cops can disable the event at. If you cant see it as cop sided you're braindead. 

I think you forgot the part about lighthouse getting the light taken off (Easier to snipe bank roof)

Or the lethaling at all feds, prison, and bank for any reason because of an obsure bug Ive seen maybe twice in 2 weeks

wait, there are stairs? lemme check this shit out.

17 minutes ago, Bazzajack said:

Rebels

a new major crime event ( Evidence lock up )

New airdrop mission 

cheaper vehicles

Cops  

Lts the 2nd highest rank get access to the same vest every single civilian has access to 

Constables got a fluorescent jacket that offers no protection 

Rebels "Cop Update"   

New major crime event, which is primarily cop side as the whole dynamic of it is for cops to spawn and defend it. Cant fly over it, cant walk into it.

Airdrop mission is far from an advantage if you've seen what drops in it and not to mention there will probably be a cop policy for it to include cops so thats a plus for them.

Cops cannot complain about rebels getting cheaper vehicles when cops literally have the cheapest vehicles on the server along with their loadouts if and when they chose to by them.

Most updates will be cop updates regardless just because of the fact that whatever new rebel change there is, cops benefit from it by a new policy to police it.

TRYHARD likes this
6 minutes ago, TRYHARD said:

@Bazzajack 

Again like i said above, the benefits for cops are in the policy changes following any rebel update.

TRYHARD likes this
11 minutes ago, TRYHARD said:

@Bazzajack 

Yeah of course its cop sided its meant to be the rebel end game, unlike bank, prison and fed which are all heavily civ sided.

- The light switch a cop buff? Rly?

- Bank stairs was a much needed change or are you here to argue that only a ladder leading up was perfectly balanced?

- Lethal's and vest are policies not server updates

Fried Rice and Russell like this
2 minutes ago, Bazzajack said:

Yeah of course its cop sided its meant to be the rebel end game, unlike bank, prison and fed which are all heavily civ sided.

- The light switch a cop buff? Rly?

- Bank stairs was a much needed change or are you here to argue that only a ladder leading up was perfectly balanced?

- Lethal's and vest are policies not server updates

- Yeah, cant tell you how often I was unable to snipe kids on roof at night because of the light and now its possible

- Call it balancing all you want but its a huge cop buff.

- I never said server update. I said cops got a number of buffs in the same day.

Funny how cops are quick to defend the stairs because when I talked with @Samperino he thought the bank was very balanced. Especially because you can simply bench snipe anyone on the bank roof with a hummingbird. A buff for cops at the prison I could understand as it is heavily civ sided but the stairs should not have been added at the bank. 

9 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

New major crime event, which is primarily cop side as the whole dynamic of it is for cops to spawn and defend it. Cant fly over it, cant walk into it.

Airdrop mission is far from an advantage if you've seen what drops in it and not to mention there will probably be a cop policy for it to include cops so thats a plus for them.

Cops cannot complain about rebels getting cheaper vehicles when cops literally have the cheapest vehicles on the server along with their loadouts if and when they chose to by them.

Most updates will be cop updates regardless just because of the fact that whatever new rebel change there is, cops benefit from it by a new policy to police it.

First off cops don't benefit from Air drops nor Evidence lockup for that matter so don't see what you mean there. 

I wasn't complaining about anything just pointing out a change to someone who seems to think only cops have benefitted from this update

Again I don't see how cops benefit from a policy update, there was policy banning cops from Theresa did I benefit? say hypothetically there was a cop policy outlawing civs from wearing a Guille suit, do I benefit from taking it from you, no. 

8 minutes ago, Bazzajack said:

Bank stairs was a suggestion made over a year ago which was a one sided vote by some who dont even play anymore. Bank was the easiest thing to combat, adding more was unnecessary. Anyone with a brain between there shoulders can combat it but people wanna go and do their own thing, sit out snipe, fly around spot etc. Bank has no issues.

4 minutes ago, Bazzajack said:

First off cops don't benefit from Air drops nor Evidence lockup for that matter so don't see what you mean there. 

I wasn't complaining about anything just pointing out a change to someone who seems to think only cops have benefitted from this update

Again I don't see how cops benefit from a policy update, there was policy banning cops from Theresa did I benefit? say hypothetically there was a cop policy outlawing civs from wearing a Guille suit, do I benefit from taking it from you, no. 

Cops dont have to benefit from something in order for it to be good for them. It gives them something new to do instead of waiting for the same fights over and over, especially now with the two live shit. 

And how long did the therisa update last? No very long? Few bad apples caused an issue, happens on both sides. Point is policy updates tend to benefit cops after updates because there always needs to be a balance if one thing is added to one side.

"rebels can craft illegal vehicles, cops can check said areas."

"rebels cap cartels, cops can raid said cartel" (relatively new one condescending how long cartels have been a thing but you get the point)

"rebels have an illegal vehicle, Lt+ can drive said vehicle away to seize in HQ"

Each side gets something regardless if its in the update or not, every time. Thinking otherwise is being super naive.

thero likes this
1 minute ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Bank stairs was a suggestion made over a year ago which was a one sided vote by some who dont even play anymore. Bank was the easiest thing to combat, adding more was unnecessary. Anyone with a brain between there shoulders can combat it but people wanna go and do their own thing, sit out snipe, fly around spot etc. Bank has no issues.

Cops dont have to benefit from something in order for it to be good for them. It gives them something new to do instead of waiting for the same fights over and over, especially now with the two live shit. 

And how long did the therisa update last? No very long? Few bad apples caused an issue, happens on both sides. Point is policy updates tend to benefit cops after updates because there always needs to be a balance if one thing is added to one side.

"rebels can craft illegal vehicles, cops can check said areas."

"rebels cap cartels, cops can raid said cartel" (relatively new one condescending how long cartels have been a thing but you get the point)

"rebels have an illegal vehicle, Lt+ can drive said vehicle away to seize in HQ"

Each side gets something regardless if its in the update or not, every time. Thinking otherwise is being super naive.

And I never said that cops don't get anything from these my point was clearly that these are features for rebels since people are crying that only cops are benefiting from this update