Jump to content
Gen. Henry Arnold

Change Log 8.4.0

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, TRYHARD said:

yeah that vote sure was definitive, 56% said yes. 

aee007053e414852024356855c481c2a.png

If were going off simple majority's when are god mode restraints getting removed?

 392146e1d7416fc577371783825e7eb0.png

 

Never said thats how it should be, just saying how it was 

.Casper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, TRYHARD said:

yeah that vote sure was definitive, 56% said yes. 

aee007053e414852024356855c481c2a.png

If were going off simple majority's when are god mode restraints getting removed?

392146e1d7416fc577371783825e7eb0.png

 

I do have to say the god mode on cop restraints should be removed ASAP. It's retarded that it's even scripted that way.

The Chemist, Dally, TRYHARD and 2 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Drops around the island after a cartel is captured with randomly generated loot. Comes with own redzone.

Any chance to get those airdrops in kavala? :)

J9HUNNA likes this

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, TRYHARD said:

Added when gangs roamed 20+ strong. No reason to keep it in now that the best gang on the server is drunk squad. 

You forgot about brutality retard :frog:

TRYHARD likes this

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Mason Statham said:

?

Are you even aware of what blastcore does?

Olympus literally banned people from their gang wars because they tried to load in with it.

The difference between no blast core and blast core is actually insane when ifrit smokes are popped. Will be a massive mistake leaving this on.

I see more people bitching and crying about their Ifrits, either RPG's blow them up or now the blast core will affect the smoke, it's laughable how much people cry about their ifrits, try pushing without the CRUTCH ifrit once in a while and you won't get stressed out and start bitching in the forums  

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, InnateOcean said:

If it works as I imagine it does will cop spars that get seized when cops are gearing up be put into the locker?

I find this question to be a bit peculiar. Cops don’t actually need to remove their current gear to change it, so dropping their gear onto the floor to seize it is ineffective. This is, of course, unless they are intending to go on patrol without a substitute for their default loadout.

Wop likes this

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Samperino said:

I find this question to be a bit peculiar. Cops don’t actually need to remove their current gear to change it, so dropping their gear onto the floor to seize it is ineffective. This is, of course, unless they are intending to go on patrol without a substitute for their default loadout.

need to drop your default 5.56 mags to buy 6.5 mags we just drop the gun too because if you buy the mags before the gun then you don't need to reload, just a habit many people got into.

Wop likes this

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Didnt people agree that adding the side stairs to the bank was a no go?

Also we capped arms before the hotfix for the evidence storage and for the remainder of the restart no crate was dropped. One was dropped before that but not the second time. 

@Gen. Henry Arnold

 

I think my idea was better

 

Calle. likes this

Share this post


Link to post

There is still no purchasable Hunter skin from the free skins achievement. Also, you cannot see what your bounty's charges when you press "1" when you have apex predator.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Christian R said:

I do have to say the god mode on cop restraints should be removed ASAP. It's retarded that it's even scripted that way.

As a rebel I think restraints should stay, why play cop when everyone you have in restraints can be killed by some guy with a pm 9mm?

bum41 likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Hopefully the stairs on the bank work out, im afraid it's gonna be a lagfest but let's give it a go.

And as someone else said hopefully the evidence thingy is not stacked with pdw's and trg's.

Letting people use the specific mods again is a mistake, but hopefully it's realised and removed again.

All in all tho a good patch.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Samperino said:

I find this question to be a bit peculiar. Cops don’t actually need to remove their current gear to change it, so dropping their gear onto the floor to seize it is ineffective. This is, of course, unless they are intending to go on patrol without a substitute for their default loadout.

It was more for the cops who just happen to log in with a default loadout and then decide to change to an mx. Not cops who die and can press the “gear up” option. 

Also I know cops don’t have to drop gear to change it however many cops do so anyways and just seize it off of the floor into evidence,

Edited by InnateOcean
Rodrigo and Samperino like this

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Jeff_ said:

There is still no purchasable Hunter skin from the free skins achievement. Also, you cannot see what your bounty's charges when you press "1" when you have apex predator.

No one can see anyones charges, on bh or cop

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Mason Statham said:

?

Are you even aware of what blastcore does?

Olympus literally banned people from their gang wars because they tried to load in with it.

The difference between no blast core and blast core is actually insane when ifrit smokes are popped. Will be a massive mistake leaving this on.

thank god anyone and their grandmothers can download blastecore!!!!! at least its not like pilot coveralls~~~~!~~ https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=767380317&searchtext=blastcore its not unfair if the whole server uses it :rolleyes:

Ron Johnson likes this

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, sealooter said:

thank god anyone and their grandmothers can download blastecore!!!!! at least its not like pilot coveralls~~~~!~~ https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=767380317&searchtext=blastcore its not unfair if the whole server uses it :rolleyes:

?

The whole point of asylum for years has been that anyone can play no mods required makes no sense for players now to need to get this mod to keep on a even playing Field.

Also why should there be a possibility for a player to have a advantage just because they have a mod.

 

Saying "DW just all download it" is a brain-dead solution.

Edited by Mason Statham

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, curley said:

So that part about random loot drops after cartels was a lie then

After a cartel is captured there is a 1/4(?) chance for one to drop every 30 minutes I've heard

curley likes this

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, _HaydenD said:

 

A majority of people wanted it, plus they added a sign so cops cannot just stay on stairs and quick peek the roof.

With the new staircase you can still very much so watch the funnel of cops that come up the stairs from the roof.

pop.jpg

Okay so i see more voted for it but i also see the majority votes are those who play one side more than the other.

6 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

I think my idea was better

 

This has way to many open spots to defend. Looks good but dont think its for asylums bank.

Mason Statham likes this

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Okay so i see more voted for it but i also see the majority votes are those who play one side more than the other.

6

bumped a year old thread where most of the voters don't play anymore and made changes based off of that :) 

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, Lucien said:

After a cartel is captured there is a 1/4(?) chance for one to drop every 30 minutes I've heard

I haven’t seen any yet so either my luck is shit or it broke

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, curley said:

I haven’t seen any yet so either my luck is shit or it broke

I was on for quite a bit last night and only saw 2 its all up to luck my guy 

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Christian R said:

I do have to say the god mode on cop restraints should be removed ASAP. It's retarded that it's even scripted that way.

 

10 hours ago, TRYHARD said:

Added when gangs roamed 20+ strong. No reason to keep it in now that the best gang on the server is drunk squad. 

Lol Kavala cops would flip

GravL likes this

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

If the stairs dont work out it better be dealt with considering the basis of bringing it in is off a year old vote with people who dont play much if at all anymore. Forgot that was a factor.

the stairs don't work in general - it is so easy to fall off/get stuck in/get killed by the stairs - I was doing a bank and a cop tried to climb the stairs and I watched the stairs frag out let me tell you

fire escapes out here rippin heads

Edited by Lucien

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Crossfade said:

42566a5d9c0e743794dc12d9b3e4e45d.pngdid someone say Career Cops?

All these cop buffs in the same day. They don’t need to pass votes because the captains submit changes to the owners directly while anything a civ wants changed needs a community outcry. The reality is the shitty stairs won’t be removed and some EU cop is just gonna lag up the whole thing for free kills.

 

Crossfade and wollie35 like this

Share this post


Link to post

The stairs are absolute dog shit lmfao. The priority shouldn't be "how can we get to the roof quicker." It's supposed to be "how can we make it into the first floor and hold it down while we disable the drill"

What a joke lol

Edited by JoeDa
massi likes this

Share this post


Link to post
 
 
 
5 minutes ago, TRYHARD said:

All these cop buffs in the same day. They don’t need to pass votes because the captains submit changes to the owners directly while anything a civ wants changed needs a community outcry. The reality is the shitty stairs won’t be removed and some EU cop is just gonna lag up the whole thing for free kills.

 

Rebels

 a new major crime event ( Evidence lock up )

New airdrop mission 

 cheaper vehicles

 Cops  

Lts the 2nd highest rank get access to the same vest every single civilian has access to 

Constables got a fluorescent jacket that offers no protection 

 

Rebels "Cop Update"   

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...