Rotating Drug Field Poll

Rotating drug fields  

170 members have voted

1. 1. Should the drug fields rotate on Altis?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

This way people can vote now and know what to expect in the future and not find out last minute that their houses are not usable anymore 

That's what they did last time with with athira  meth. 

Is there a set amount of how much percentage is required to pass this vote don't do something like 75%.

Also why do people vote who don't even play the game or do runs?

1 hour ago, _HaydenD said:

As much as i love being able to do a little circle of all the fields when it is in pygros, It doesn't make it to much fun for the civs when cops are always going to be patrolling the areas because of how close they are.

maybe they should have 2 coke fields or even introduce a new drug like acid or some shit

jphman likes this
1 minute ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Bring Coke back to its OG spot, leave Heroin at its OG spot near Sofia and maybe add another new illegal drug up in the empty area north of Kavala so that it bring some population to that area.

@BaDaBiNg_10-8 @Clint Beastwood @Gen. Henry Arnold

I agree, Kavala is empty as fuck now. Nobody does weed but if there were a better drug....

jphman likes this
7 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Bring Coke back to its OG spot, leave Heroin at its OG spot near Sofia and maybe add another new illegal drug up in the empty area north of Kavala so that it bring some population to that area.

If coke pro can be moved somewhere thats not on a main road thatd be great. Got to worry about the kids coming from rebel iching to kill someone and the cops that drive up from a populated city. 

edit. Even moving the processor to the other side of town would be better than having it along side the road

Edited by TRYHARD
Maaqs and Fried Rice like this
21 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

That's the plan. :)

19 minutes ago, BeefPatty said:

I agree, Kavala is empty as fuck now. Nobody does weed but if there were a better drug....

Kavala is empty because of a whole other reason lol.

17 minutes ago, TRYHARD said:

If coke pro can be moved somewhere thats not on a main road thatd be great. Got to worry about the kids coming from rebel iching to kill someone and the cops that drive up from a populated city. 

edit. Even moving the processor to the other side of town would be better than having it along side the road

I dont mind the location its at right now tbh but if its moved around in the same general area i aint against it.

1 minute ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

That's the plan. :)

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cb2c04d6a684e6359

Fried Rice likes this
49 minutes ago, Shepurd said:

Literally no one cooks meth or runs heroin when they're in their shit locations. Like, those 2 locations are actually horrible. How about instead of moving drug fields out there, we just come up with NEW content to put out there? Anyone who votes yes on this is officially on my list(list of confirmed retards).

Meth has stayed in the OG spot since before Bada and Clint took ownership or just after, not 100% sure but its been like this for a while now. As for Coke and heroin, im pretty sure Bada agrees with changing things back with how he was talking about it the other night so im sure its a done deal.

BioHazard likes this