Plague | Limited

• 3 weeks later...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

On 5/7/2020 at 2:01 AM, uc. said:

speaking of cheaters...

xddddd no hard feelings

Speaking of cheaters 

47a466e66b2a78aecf899dfd02aa09c9-png.jpg

Niklaus, Oskarr, pan fried and 5 others like this

anyone that had engine owning cheats and did not restart their PC after logging off the game cheating on was ban. Engine owning was battle eyed yesterday, if you guys did not know engine owning does not have arma cheats. You guys can get all happy about (knowing we hacked) but we dont, so calm down retards we are still better then you. Ill be back on arma but probably not this server because the admins on this server are not that bright and im sure even if they know i dont cheat im sure ill remained ban just because they dont like me. But its ok this servers gang life is dead and the owner of this server does not care about it so it will go no where. GL Asylum, and it was fun while it lasted.

Edited by ZRPH
uc., Mate, Batcan and 6 others like this
1 hour ago, ZRPH said:

anyone that had engine owning cheats and did not restart their PC after logging off the game cheating on was ban. Engine owning was battle eyed yesterday, if you guys did not know engine owning does not have arma cheats. You guys can get all happy about (knowing we hacked) but we dont, so calm down retards we are still better then you. Ill be back on arma but probably not this server because the admins on this server are not that bright and im sure even if they know i dont cheat im sure ill remained ban just because they dont like me. But its ok this servers gang life is dead and the owner of this server does not care about it so it will go no where. GL Asylum, and it was fun while it lasted.

thats an excuse i would use

Just now, 𝐸 𝒶 𝓏 𝓎 said:

and it means exactly what he just told you, pea brain

nice battleye detect a cod mw cheat... i have my little brother who download alot of cheats on my pc for different games and none of them got detected by battleye.

5 hours ago, ZRPH said:

Really looked up to you man, sad to see you go.

On 5/28/2020 at 9:21 PM, uc. said:

yo zurph wanna play some arma with me bro? 

nah for real tho what zurph said above is correct but people belive what they want i/we dont really care tbh. 

imagine your whole gang goes byebye and you're still not man enough to own up to being a cheating homo ... sad ... maybe the acknowledgement of 15 year old kids on arma means more to you than you think

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Zurph said:

u think i want to join Nv lmao cool guys but i was told to put tags on and it was not happening. get over your self buddy.

Yo I got a question. How did you make that picture (you know the one in the first page) cause it looks dope and I wanna make one