Sign in to follow this  
Bruce__

APD Overkill on Bank of Altis (Video)

2 hours ago, HomeUser said:

In before we get some snowflakes complaining that we use too much armor and we need to have a rule preventing it

When are they gonna make your armor as expensive as my armor? Then I wont complain.

Xehons and Storm7 like this

8 minutes ago, NotMike said:

When are they gonna make your armor as expensive as my armor? Then I wont complain.

When are they going to make hunters and striders out of materials stronger than Paper? our Armor is a joke in comparison to ifrits       

WolfLeader, .Casper and Emma like this

3 minutes ago, Bazzajack said:

When are they going to make hunters and striders out of materials stronger than Paper? our Armor is a joke in comparison to ifrits       

You would never see a civ group of bounty hunters take out 7 hunters to push a rebel cap.

Storm7 likes this

2 minutes ago, NotMike said:

You would never see a civ group of bounty hunters take out 7 hunters to push a rebel cap.

That happens tho - maybe not all hunters maybe with some ifirits thrown in

Just now, Lucien said:

That happens tho - maybe not all hunters maybe with some ifirits thrown in

Well its a good thing that you're here to tell me all about it, and show me nothing to prove it. You would have never persuaded me otherwise! I've never seen more than 3 ifrits at a cap from one group, and the same goes for hunters. In fact, the only time that people will openly use armor off a cartel at all is if it has been stolen by either someone that took it out in kavala square to mess around, or much more commonly, a police officer that has left it sitting out in front of HQ after pulling it knowing that if its lost, no biggie. He'll be able to afford it back if he sits on cop for another 10 minutes.

For example,

MR. COW likes this

3 minutes ago, NotMike said:

Well its a good thing that you're here to tell me all about it, and show me nothing to prove it. You would have never persuaded me otherwise!

No problem, I try to help as much as I can

3 hours ago, Bazzajack said:

Funny you say that when civ hunters cost as much as civ ifrits. 

16 minutes ago, TRYHARD said:

Funny you say that when civ hunters cost as much as civ ifrits. 

I mean that had nothing to do with my point make em 50K for all I care

11 hours ago, NotMike said:

Well its a good thing that you're here to tell me all about it, and show me nothing to prove it. You would have never persuaded me otherwise! I've never seen more than 3 ifrits at a cap from one group, and the same goes for hunters. In fact, the only time that people will openly use armor off a cartel at all is if it has been stolen by either someone that took it out in kavala square to mess around, or much more commonly, a police officer that has left it sitting out in front of HQ after pulling it knowing that if its lost, no biggie. He'll be able to afford it back if he sits on cop for another 10 minutes.

For example,

broke boi see broke things, u never in a real gang fight but rat people out

On 4/19/2019 at 1:18 AM, YuSheng said:

broke boi see broke things, u never in a real gang fight but rat people out

If you repeat that in comprehensive English, I can tell you're wrong.