Stuff for sale

justi

12 hours ago, justi said:

Im not a snitch so no. Some fucking admin just came and took it, I think it was Leady or Zoex I don't know who. Its gone. 

9 hours ago, vedalkennnnnn said:

Don't you only ever report people?

That's basically all he plays the game for, is hoping that someone slightly bends a rule so he can run crying and upload a video...

vedalkennnnnn likes this

Let me clarify, using\having anything that is not existing in Asylum's regular stores, such as 7.62/6.5 Suppressor, is not tolerated on Asylum.

@Mr Smirnoff was awesome enough to do events for y'all to enjoy, and the fact that you abused it to store out of the game content in your crates, instead of actually enjoying the event is just sad.

Having such items in your crate will result in a wipe of the crate, with no option for compensation.

I am warning you guys ahead of the wipe.

31 minutes ago, Zoex said:

the fact that you abused it to store out of the game content in your crates, instead of actually enjoying the event is just sad.

After the events if you managed to live and win you got to keep the stuff. I feel like we aren't abusing anything we are just keeping items that are rare. In any other game its the same circumstance, in WOW or anything else if you get something super rare you want to keep it and treasure it.

This goes for items that aren't even useful, but they are rare because they got removed. (Treasure Maps, Protest Signs)

I understand wiping crates of hacked in, or glitched in items, but from a late 2014 to early 2015 player I feel like this isn't right.  

5 hours ago, Mr.Purple said:

After the events if you managed to live and win you got to keep the stuff. I feel like we aren't abusing anything we are just keeping items that are rare. In any other game its the same circumstance, in WOW or anything else if you get something super rare you want to keep it and treasure it.

This goes for items that aren't even useful, but they are rare because they got removed. (Treasure Maps, Protest Signs)

I understand wiping crates of hacked in, or glitched in items, but from a late 2014 to early 2015 player I feel like this isn't right.  

I'd agree with you if it wouldn't give you an unfair advantage while using them.

11 minutes ago, Zoex said:

I'd agree with you if it wouldn't give you an unfair advantage while using them.

Usually I'm against Justi, but that is kinda bullshit. That would be almost no advantage, and no one would even use it anyway in fear of losing an rare item. Someone on a power trip seen it and decided to be an ass hole. Lets be real here...

Not only that, you have no way of telling what's even in the damn crates without manually looking so your threats are invalid unless someone admits having it. You took advantage of someone trying to sell a rare item and screwed them over. Good job Mr. Admin.

19 minutes ago, Phil | OG said:

Not only that, you have no way of telling what's even in the damn crates without manually looking so your threats are invalid unless someone admits having it. You took advantage of someone trying to sell a rare item and screwed them over. Good job Mr. Admin.

Not really, we have access to all crate inventories(obviously).

We can tell,
As an example: I can tell you got some 9mm suppressor in one of your crates, which also contains a type 115.

So yeah, we do have a way.

This derailed too much so I'll lock it here.

@justi if you want the thread cleared and re-opened hit me up with a pm and I'll do so.

Drake23 likes this