Google Chrome Extension for Asylum!

Hello everyone! Josh Boon AKA  @Boon and I have been working on a little something for the Asylum Community. :) its a money making/crafting calculator that you can use via google chrome. Keep in mind josh and I are in no way a professional at java-script or programming we did this in our spare time so expect bugs! just tell us about them if you find them thx.

How To Install.

1. Search this Link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/arma-3-asylum-calculator/einkekgnleolfcjenmhbbpokfkojooga
  2. on the right-hand side click Add to Chrome.
  3.  i think that's it honestly.

How To Use.

1. After Installing an Icon will appear in your extensions toolbar looking like this d77e2d7f545d154783f6dd814037bba6.png
  2. Click on said icon and a new tab will appear bringing you to the home page
  3. you can select which calculator you want by selecting the menu bar at the top. (drug, liquor etc.)
  4. fill out the information with the drop downs then hit calculate. Selling Count and Custom space are not needed they can be left blank.
  5. tada! it worked!

Bugs.

if you find any bugs Please post them in the Thread bellow. we cant fix them if we don't know what they are!

DISCLAIMER!

this calculator should be accurate to the nearest $10,000.

there is an issue with the guns crafting that i may need to point out that well try and fix later.  lets say you take 8 opium and 2 iron to craft a katiba. when crafting with tier 4 rewards you receive 2 opium back after crafting. the calculator does not take this into account when calculating inventory space, the amount of guns you can craft, or money wise. so those may be off by a slight amount.

Robin, Walt, Xehons and 10 others like this
1 hour ago, Ron Johnson said:

Very nice Luke, featuring this on the wiki now!

Not trying to say Luke is untrustworthy but you should probably have an Admin+ who knows java go through the source code first before you start advertising a 3rd party program on the wiki :kermit:

Just now, Tyler said:

Not trying to say Luke is untrustworthy but you should probably have an Admin+ who knows java go through the source code first before you start advertising a 3rd party program on the wiki :kermit:

I'm pretty sure the fact that I've run the program for months and nothing has happened yet as enough proof Luke isn't trying to steal your sensitive memes off your computer. It is always up to the downloader to be skeptical of what they download, so feel free to not use it and just use my non-interactive charts on the wiki.

Voni likes this
Just now, Ron Johnson said:

I'm pretty sure the fact that I've run the program for months and nothing has happened yet as enough proof Luke isn't trying to steal your sensitive memes off your computer. It is always up to the downloader to be skeptical of what they download, so feel free to not use it and just use my non-interactive charts on the wiki.

Go back to the wiki

Ron Johnson likes this
2 hours ago, Tyler said:

if you guys are skeptical i can try and get an admin to look through it. the only thing it asks for permission wise is search history, which is default extension perms and storage. So we can store which theme you selected for the  next time you open the extension.

Tyler likes this
30 minutes ago, Survivalizer said:

This message is for those who have concerns regarding the safety of this chrome extension. This program has been vetted and is safe to use. The plugin does not extract any data but, merely calculates already determined values. Thank You!

6 hours ago, Luke SwagWalker said:

if you guys are skeptical i can try and get an admin to look through it. the only thing it asks for permission wise is search history, which is default extension perms and storage. So we can store which theme you selected for the  next time you open the extension.

8 hours ago, Ron Johnson said:

Like i said i was never trying to say Luke was untrustworthy just everyone knows how easy it is to get fucked over what seems to be a perfectly benign and simple program. Now that Survivalizer has taken a look at it I would have no trouble using it myself and recommending it to others. I'm sure everyone appreciates the work guys.

Edited by Tyler
  • 3 months later...