Asylum in 60 seconds: How to Run Katibas (Illegal Money Maker)

Ron Johnson

Back again with another 60 second tutorial on how to get up to speed on running Katibas on Asylum. I hope this will help those looking for a new and effective money maker. 

NOTE: you do not have to go to LOW YIELD QUARRY instead of MEDIUM or HIGH YIELD, it is just convenient to the Black Market Production.

THE LIST ON THE WIKI FOR GUN RUNNING

Let me know what you guys think of this episode, I put a lot of time into the production of these videos, as well as the wiki charts to back them up. 60 seconds of video does not equal 60 seconds of production...

As I mentioned in the previous post, I will start with the more commonly used money makers;
such as 
MethCocaineRunning Katibas, Heroin, Gun Running, Bounty Hunting, Mining, and many more...

Edited by Ron Johnson

wow!!!! very handy guide!!!! its so amazing how fast ur able to run katibas!!! 1 minute??? woah!!!! it takes me much longer!!!! i will be on the lookout for future ron johnson productions!!!! i wont forget to drop a comment like and subscribe either!!!! 

Ron Johnson likes this
7 hours ago, GO7NEY said:

because meth and scotch exist and you cant abuse the market anymore so everything has to be gathered

waste of time

If you use your brain, you can fill up houses full of ingredients and then transport them in masses to another house by sling loading. Not everyone has to run the same old same old. And if you do it correctly it is just as efficient if not better. 

Glad everyone is stuck thinking there is only one (or two) money makers that are viable still.

And since you brought up the fact you can’t buy ingredients anymore, I thought I’d allow you to think about the fact that Meth and scotch are also negatively effected by that as you have to collect all the Barley now, as well as all THREE ingredients for meth.

Realistically you don’t lose out for not having Pangea, you don’t need any cartels, and there is no other requirements. It is a very simple, very viable way to make money that can easily (if mastered) out way the occasional meth run. 

Am I saying it is better in the long run than meth? No. But what I am saying is that it’s close minded to call every other money making method other than Meth and Scotch “useless”

Edited by Ron Johnson