I want to have a baby

5 hours ago, Cheech'nChong said:

Dont think you even realise either of us hardly ever plays these days. Your insult almost made sense there for a second bud, keep trying! I got a feeling that you're on the spectrum, am I right? If so I should stop making fun of you and your meaty head.

Wasn't an insult, just facts. You and ur gang are nothing but losers and no lifers lol and no one around here have seen me so. Whatever makes you compensate for your insecurities though, if it means throwing rumors like every one around here who has my name like a dick in their mouth, then so be it. I just want you to sleep better at night.

5 hours ago, UC¹ said:

Kys retard

Who is this no namer, are u new here bud? Want me to read u the rules? U look like u have been banned couple times for the same things. :kappa:

Edited by Dull
4 minutes ago, Dull said:

Wasn't an insult, just facts. You and ur gang are nothing but losers and no lifers lol and no one around here have seen me so. Whatever makes you compensate for your insecurities though, if it means throwing rumors like every one around here who has my name like a dick in their mouth, then so be it. I just want you to sleep better at night.

Who is this no namer, are u new here bud? Want me to read u the rules? U look like u have been banned couple times for the same things. :kappa:

Keep edit the post retard, after you Done that so can you kys again:)

10 minutes ago, Dull said:

Sorry Dull can't believe these guys don't know the legendary retired asylum APD lieutenant Dull. Big name guys better get to know it!

kryptonthegamer likes this
20 minutes ago, Dull said:

Imagine being a sandy Saddam ripoff speaking of insecurities. Im glad you stopped spamming the forums for a bit. Nothing you say holds any value anyway.

vedalkennnnnn and uc. like this
6 hours ago, Dull said:

I don’t think we even knew who you were til you posted in here and made us realize you were retarded

Cheech'nChong and Kyle_ like this
21 hours ago, kryptonthegamer said:

I don’t think we even knew who you were til you posted in here and made us realize you were retarded

Pretty sure you do, are you not the magician that puts his gang members in church walls to make them disappear? Or the beta cuck that shave his legs, I bet you trim your pussy every night too :kappa:

@RetardNChong

yeah explains why you keep replying then, mr stoner girl 

3 hours ago, Dull said:

Pretty sure you do, are you not the magician that puts his gang members in church walls to make them disappear? Or the beta cuck that shave his legs, I bet you trim your pussy every night too :kappa:

@RetardNChong

yeah explains why you keep replying then, mr stoner girl 

You must be drunk because I didnt understand a word of what you just said. Great comeback btw haHA!