New Support Team Members

Just now, Phil | OG said:

Congrats all, but what good are other languages in an English only RP server?

baffled-gif-10.gif

It is and it'll always be an English-speaking server. However, that doesn't change the fact that Asylum has always had a considerable flow of foreign players. Those players usually know enough English to play here but not enough to handle compensation, rules, general questions, appeals etc. We hope to be the bridge between them and the staff when needed.

16 minutes ago, Phil | OG said:

Congrats all, but what good are other languages in an English only RP server?

baffled-gif-10.gif

There are some people who play on Asylum  who can not speak or barely speak any English. For example there have been several different groups like the Chinese and portugués speaking people that enjoy playing on Asylum even though it’s a English speaking Sever. Which is why the asylum staff want people that can speak various languages just in case these individuals need help. Whoops blackshot beat me to it! Lol

Edited by Term
BlackShot, Mayhem and McMuffin like this
10 minutes ago, GO7NEY said:

Congrats to @Smee.

I laughed at the rest of them. Yet again, we get ONE rebel. 

The rest are career cops or just don't have a clue about rebel faction.

Cheers Goonerz

We have to remember that the role is not to be mistaken as a staff position but simply a role that allows those wanting to do more, and allows the admins to get to know  me as a individual. I do hope for the future as a possible "Staff member" and for the hope that Asylum V2 will be as great as it was around 6.0.

I hope for the very best and provide the community with as much as i can offer. This goes for both people behind the scenes and those on the front scene for asylum.

BlackShot and DonDurka like this

So theres @Ron Johnson the letsplay/tutorial G O D

@DaX The oldie but goodie (him and @HomeTrlx are probably the only ones I am happy to see up there)

@YuSheng @BlackShot and @Term, the 3 that speak multiple languages (I don't get why we need that on a English RP server)

As well as @DonDurka and @Smee I have nothing against them, and I expect great things to come out of some of these people.

Ron Johnson, DaX and HomeTrlx like this
1 minute ago, BU | I have aids inmybutt said:

So theres @Ron Johnson the letsplay/tutorial G O D

@DaX The oldie but goodie (him and @HomeTrlx are probably the only ones I am happy to see up there)

@YuSheng @BlackShot and @Term, the 3 that speak multiple languages (I don't get why we need that on a English RP server)

As well as @DonDurka and @Smee I have nothing against them, and I expect great things to come out of some of these people.

Oh stop it you, you’re making me blush.

Chr1s likes this
17 minutes ago, BU | I have aids inmybutt said:

I highly doubt we were chosen only because we speak different languages. I added a whole lot of different information on my application when I first applied; speaking another language is just a bonus. Also, for the second part of your sentence:

Le Razoir, Innate, DonDurka and 1 other like this
  • 2 weeks later...