What happened to buying houses with crates inside

I remember a few years back that you could buy houses and they would have the items from the previous owner. I have bought several houses in the past 2 years and haven't gotten any of the contents from the previous owner. My gang mates said that they haven't gotten any houses with crates inside them either. 

I looked at several previous update logs with no luck in finding an answer. Can someone clarify why we can't purchase houses with loot inside them? Maybe possibly bring back this feature?

43 minutes ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

Gnashes. That's what happened.

Gnashes done everything to nerf asylum, the fact was that players actually grinded to get there money there was no problem. And now implement AFK'ing methods that actually is now the way things are these days make more things "Not Enjoyable"

• Remove crates when players buy houses.
  • Scroll wheel option for Cocaine & Heroin. ( You ran in circles or actually had to find the heroin).
  • Implemented Spikes at gates so HEMMTS couldn't NITRO over.
  • Orca Chop Runs (players actually had to source there materials to craft orcas and this gave people who were at a new point to sell their goods for a better margin than store prices).
  • Nerfed Bank so that it had spawned Money & Gold bars.

These are very few that affected asylum.

BioHazard and Bherky like this
Just now, •ÐŠ• Randy said:

Jesus you dont know how much i miss this. Gave a good balance between faster gathering and risk.

I feel personally that Asylum needs to reward those who grind, and NOT for those who make there scotch. Absolutely no risk in that illegal activity.

Atra and Bherky like this
54 minutes ago, Smee said:

Scroll wheel option for Cocaine & Heroin.

I remember when this first got changed. I went up to the heroin field and I couldn’t find any opium plants, and then I scrolled and thought it was the worst thing ever. I miss the days where I could go on the hill and see players running around and I’d know not to go there, but now I pull up and get shot by someone in a bush. I feel like it should be reverted, but with higher profit for doing more work

Bherky, Atra and Ron Johnson like this
2 minutes ago, Swade White said:

I remember when this first got changed. I went up to the heroin field and I couldn’t find any opium plants, and then I scrolled and thought it was the worst thing ever. I miss the days where I could go on the hill and see players running around and I’d know not to go there, but now I pull up and get shot by someone in a bush. I feel like it should be reverted, but with higher profit for doing more work

yup more risk more reward

Swade White and Bherky like this
2 minutes ago, Lucien said:

I remember because the plants were client side or something you could refresh them by getting in and out of you car. I struggled with heroin for so long before I knew that because I couldn't find that many plants.

I kinda liked that system better because you knew when your inventory was full. Now you just alt-tab back into the game and watch if you see the white text or not. 

Bherky likes this

These threads are always an eye-opener for the future of Asylum, people actually do care a lot about the progress of the game (even if its the same few people with the ideas, many people always tend to agree together). I personally believe a lot of the things that we're nerfed should be added back. Cocaine is so easy (even if it is camped by cops), Heroin can't be done quickly anymore like it used to be, Heli crafting is practically useless now... These items are great things to look into and I hope we see some community interaction surrounding these suggestions as we have seen in the past.

Good work community, keep it up.

Bherky and Swade White like this
32 minutes ago, Ron Johnson said:

These threads are always an eye-opener for the future of Asylum, people actually do care a lot about the progress of the game (even if its the same few people with the ideas, many people always tend to agree together). I personally believe a lot of the things that we're nerfed should be added back. Cocaine is so easy (even if it is camped by cops), Heroin can't be done quickly anymore like it used to be, Heli crafting is practically useless now... These items are great things to look into and I hope we see some community interaction surrounding these suggestions as we have seen in the past.

Good work community, keep it up.

We also need to condense the servers to 1 at this point, just keep Server #1. No point in running three with 15 population.

Just now, Phil | OG said:

We also need to condense the servers to 1 at this point, just keep Server #1. No point in running three with 15 population.

That is one subject no one can agree on, people have their houses and it causes controversy whenever closing down servers comes up in topic. People don't like the feeling of losing out on what they have invested so much of their time in, so I don't think we will see servers closing down to combine into one single at this time. Again I have no knowledge of insider discussions and what not, but I can give you my personal opinion on the situation.

Many have complained about server stability when reaching max capacity on servers (particularly Server 1), I am sure this is due to the issue at hand with the current mission file. Once the mission file has been filtered through and resolved, I am sure we will see the player population grow with rising confidence in server performance with the release of Asylum V2.

I believe transferring all players onto one server will not help the player population stay stable and full at all times simply because of this "unknown" stability issue at this time. Spreading a player base that averages equally through low-peak hours (12am-12pm) and unequally during peak hours would not solve the larger issue at hand which is stability due to everyone being squeezed onto Server 1 in which is already having issues at hand as it stands now.

Below is the information available on the game servers page by interacting with the BattleMetrics widgets:

bf7563e5496d952f6d973c1ee39a5586.png

All of this is my own personal opinion and thoughts. None of this has directly been influenced by Asylum staff or additional knowledge not available know/given to the general public.

Bherky likes this
8 hours ago, eRr0r : n0 UnIT said:

I remember a few years back that you could buy houses and they would have the items from the previous owner. I have bought several houses in the past 2 years and haven't gotten any of the contents from the previous owner. My gang mates said that they haven't gotten any houses with crates inside them either. 

I looked at several previous update logs with no luck in finding an answer. Can someone clarify why we can't purchase houses with loot inside them? Maybe possibly bring back this feature?

You should post in suggestions and feedback.

Bherky likes this
8 hours ago, Smee said:

Gnashes done everything to nerf asylum, the fact was that players actually grinded to get there money there was no problem. And now implement AFK'ing methods that actually is now the way things are these days make more things "Not Enjoyable"

• Remove crates when players buy houses.
  • Scroll wheel option for Cocaine & Heroin. ( You ran in circles or actually had to find the heroin).
  • Implemented Spikes at gates so HEMMTS couldn't NITRO over.
  • Orca Chop Runs (players actually had to source there materials to craft orcas and this gave people who were at a new point to sell their goods for a better margin than store prices).
  • Nerfed Bank so that it had spawned Money & Gold bars.

These are very few that affected asylum.

Yeah, honestly I couldn't agree more. Not only because it actually gave a more "roleplay" experience and made gathering much more enjoyable, but also because the current gang perks and turfs won't apply to gathering in the new cocaine field. Since the new scroll gathering was added, they have yet to implement 3x gathering with Rodopoli and gang perks combined.

Edited by eRr0r : n0 UnIT
3 hours ago, Ron Johnson said:

That is one subject no one can agree on, people have their houses and it causes controversy whenever closing down servers comes up in topic. People don't like the feeling of losing out on what they have invested so much of their time in, so I don't think we will see servers closing down to combine into one single at this time. Again I have no knowledge of insider discussions and what not, but I can give you my personal opinion on the situation.

Many have complained about server stability when reaching max capacity on servers (particularly Server 1), I am sure this is due to the issue at hand with the current mission file. Once the mission file has been filtered through and resolved, I am sure we will see the player population grow with rising confidence in server performance with the release of Asylum V2.

I believe transferring all players onto one server will not help the player population stay stable and full at all times simply because of this "unknown" stability issue at this time. Spreading a player base that averages equally through low-peak hours (12am-12pm) and unequally during peak hours would not solve the larger issue at hand which is stability due to everyone being squeezed onto Server 1 in which is already having issues at hand as it stands now.

Below is the information available on the game servers page by interacting with the BattleMetrics widgets:

All of this is my own personal opinion and thoughts. None of this has directly been influenced by Asylum staff or additional knowledge not available know/given to the general public.

Thanks for more in-depth reasoning, taking away what people have worked for, for hours and hours would cause people to leave or lose interest in Asylum. Personally I took a 7 month break when they removed the original server 2, and starting back up on the "new server 2" definitely proved challenging.

Ron Johnson likes this
4 hours ago, Ron Johnson said:

Thank you for providing actual information based on statistics rather than some one liner bullshit. While I partially agree with you and hope that AsylumV2 brings in the crowd. It just annoys when I see 60 people playing it seems like it would be a better experience if they were all together. I hate playing and not running in to anyone.

I too miss the old days of buying a house and hoping you got some goodies.  However, that aspect was never intended and was removed because of that...

i mean, maybe they can reimplement something in V2 that rolls over house inventory to new owners.  That was always a nice perk when trying to sell houses.

Bherky likes this
3 hours ago, •ÐŠ• cHIP oTLE said:

I too miss the old days of buying a house and hoping you got some goodies.

I got a house once with a bunch of 25 yr scotch and a bunch of mxms, it was right next to Kavala police HQ. made my money back too : )

Edited by eRr0r : n0 UnIT