Close all servers during non peak hours

Just now, Ron Johnson said:

That is one subject no one can agree on, people have their houses and it causes controversy whenever closing down servers comes up in topic. People don't like the feeling of losing out on what they have invested so much of their time in, so I don't think we will see servers closing down to combine into one single at this time. Again I have no knowledge of insider discussions and what not, but I can give you my personal opinion on the situation.

Many have complained about server stability when reaching max capacity on servers (particularly Server 1), I am sure this is due to the issue at hand with the current mission file. Once the mission file has been filtered through and resolved, I am sure we will see the player population grow with rising confidence in server performance with the release of Asylum V2.

I believe transferring all players onto one server will not help the player population stay stable and full at all times simply because of this "unknown" stability issue at this time. Spreading a player base that averages equally through low-peak hours (12am-12pm) and unequally during peak hours would not solve the larger issue at hand which is stability due to everyone being squeezed onto Server 1 in which is already having issues at hand as it stands now.

Below is the information available on the game servers page by interacting with the BattleMetrics widgets:

bf7563e5496d952f6d973c1ee39a5586.png

All of this is my own personal opinion and thoughts. None of this has directly been influenced by Asylum staff or additional knowledge not available know/given to the general public.

J9HUNNA, DonDurka, Big Fred and 1 other like this
10 minutes ago, Ron Johnson said:
13 minutes ago, Ron Johnson said:

That is one subject no one can agree on, people have their houses and it causes controversy whenever closing down servers comes up in topic. People don't like the feeling of losing out on what they have invested so much of their time in, so I don't think we will see servers closing down to combine into one single at this time. Again I have no knowledge of insider discussions and what not, but I can give you my personal opinion on the situation.

Many have complained about server stability when reaching max capacity on servers (particularly Server 1), I am sure this is due to the issue at hand with the current mission file. Once the mission file has been filtered through and resolved, I am sure we will see the player population grow with rising confidence in server performance with the release of Asylum V2.

I believe transferring all players onto one server will not help the player population stay stable and full at all times simply because of this "unknown" stability issue at this time. Spreading a player base that averages equally through low-peak hours (12am-12pm) and unequally during peak hours would not solve the larger issue at hand which is stability due to everyone being squeezed onto Server 1 in which is already having issues at hand as it stands now.

Below is the information available on the game servers page by interacting with the BattleMetrics widgets:

bf7563e5496d952f6d973c1ee39a5586.png

All of this is my own personal opinion and thoughts. None of this has directly been influenced by Asylum staff or additional knowledge not available know/given to the general public.

+1

J9HUNNA and Ron Johnson like this
6 hours ago, Ron Johnson said:
6 hours ago, Ron Johnson said:

[menny text and pictures]

He's right you know.

I'm an S1 resident and have been for years. All my main shit is on there, including 300 grenades at coke field.

However, I currenly play S3 most of the time due to the people that "live" there.

I don't even care I have to go to rebel to gear up.

The culture on S3 is what keeps me logging on to Asylum, not the number of players.

Edited by Big Fred
Sp0on likes this

S3 has always been a mutual understanding between the two main gangs. Once that understanding has been breached then there is a conflict. Conflict=politics=the gang that has the most political pull will win=more space for fights with the larger gangs being able to shut the entire server down. Rinse and repeat. S3 is where you find the most of humanity imo AND GOD FUCKING BLESS THE Apd OF 3. Btw @Phil | OG no. Your kavala playing ass shouldn't have a say on much of anything. Thank you for your time.   

@TRYHARD all of the servers represent the gangs/individualized Entities based within the communities that they participate with. Unless they allow whitelisting for cpls +  whitelisting for all servers and have a housing option somehow dub/carried over for EACH player then i dont see such things being a viable option for our community.

Edited by Sp0on
3 hours ago, Sp0on said:

S3 has always been a mutual understanding between the two main gangs. Once that understanding has been breached then there is a conflict. Conflict=politics=the gang that has the most political pull will win=more space for fights with the larger gangs being able to shut the entire server down. Rinse and repeat. S3 is where you find the most of humanity imo AND GOD FUCKING BLESS THE Apd OF 3. Btw @Phil | OG no. Your kavala playing ass shouldn't have a say on much of anything. Thank you for your time.   

Lol, when your this ignorant your opinion means nothing. Can you actually be that stupid? The alcohol must have killed almost every brain cell you have, can you even wipe your own ass?

Edited by Phil | OG
1 hour ago, Phil | OG said:

Lol, when your this ignorant your opinion means nothing. Can you actually be that stupid? The alcohol must have killed almost every brain cell you have, can you even wipe your own ass?

Ok. I apologize if you felt as if i was attempting to invalidated your gaming experience. It would be nice if you could provide an explaination of your opinion besides posting a hit and run.

I also would like to add that I'm not perfect, but there are 3 reasons why you used the word "your" wrong.

It's whatevs

Edited by Sp0on
2 hours ago, Phil | OG said:

52 minutes ago, Sp0on said:

Ok. I apologize if you felt as if i was attempting to invalidated your gaming experience. It would be nice if you could provide an explaination of your opinion besides posting a hit and run.

I also would like to add that I'm not perfect, but there are 3 reasons why you used the word "your" wrong.

It's whatevs

I agree the first one should be you're, but the next two are absolutely "your" because they can't be replaced with you are. Thank you grammar police, that's normally what someone resorts to when they don't have a leg to stand on. Oh, and you spelled "explanation" wrong...

22 minutes ago, Glass of Water said:

toxic 

Toxic? Did you happen to read my playing preference being attacked and my opinion is "invalid" because of my playing preference? No, he can actually fuck off. Not everyone wants to be a cartel scrub.

13 hours ago, Phil | OG said:

I agree the first one should be you're, but the next two are absolutely "your" because they can't be replaced with you are. Thank you grammar police, that's normally what someone resorts to when they don't have a leg to stand on. Oh, and you spelled "explanation" wrong...

My point was that you look silly insulting a person's intelligence while using improper grammar. That's all. 

This is NOT a good idea at all...

Do you remember what happened a year back when they limited the original s2 and s3 to certain hours? That shit was aids.

Gangs weren't able to play on their server, and most gangs aren't going to fight on the server they don't mainly play on unless you're a bounty hunting gang.

pandab34r likes this
2 hours ago, eRr0r : n0 UnIT said:

This is NOT a good idea at all...

Do you remember what happened a year back when they limited the original s2 and s3 to certain hours? That shit was aids.

Gangs weren't able to play on their server, and most gangs aren't going to fight on the server they don't mainly play on unless you're a bounty hunting gang.

who's the faggot in your profile pic? 

Bherky, Big Fred and Nicolas March like this