Autohotkey Server Autojoiner

explicit

As of recent I have read many complaints of people spending way too much time trying to get in full servers.

Before the hacker came and wiped the forums, there was a guide detailing how to use autohotkey, a program which allows you to create and use macros, to be able to spam into full servers for you so you didn't have to kill your enter key.

To my knowledge that guide was never reposted, so I decided to make it again.

1. Download Autohotkey

https://autohotkey.com/

Pretty self explainatory. Download Autohotkey from their website so you are able to run the autojoin script.

2. Download the Autojoin Script

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cr33r732vagxy1y/spamjoin.ahk

I've uploaded the file on mediafire as it seemed the most convienient place to do so. If worried about any possible viruses, source code is below. This is the original autojoin script from the old forums.

Spoiler

$^p:: ;Ctrl+P to start... hold Q to stop... Alt+e closes script
Loop { 
Send {Enter} 
Sleep 10
if Please Report me to an Admin."q", "p")
Break
}
;$!e::ExitApp

If you are still paranoid about any possible viruses, there is an alternate way of getting the script. Copy the source code in the spoiler to your clipboard, go to your desktop and rightclick. Hover down to "new", and then "autohotkey script". Open it in any text editor of your choice, paste the code, save it, and you're golden.

7b30a9328c7d79e9331cb68744dcd978.gif 

3. Extract

Extract the Spamjoin.ahk file to your desktop.

4c30d7b7d5b1ff210f7d2d61d4b90837.gif

4. Run it!

Double click the file on your desktop and run it. Confirm that it is running by checking the bottom right corner of your desktop for the green H.

b55f2d562f20c2517de6ff772dd96288.gif

5. Use it!

Once the script is running, select any one of the five Asylum servers with your cursor.

Press Ctrl + P to start the automated spam script.

Hold Q to stop it.

Sit back, victorious, knowing your enter key is saved from your furiously fast finger pressing.

Edited by explicit
4 minutes ago, explicit said:

nick-young-confused-face.png 

Join sends a request to the server to allow access, if there is available space, the server sends back a message allowing your client entry. If the server is at capacity, the same follows: you ping the server, it has to reply to say no entry. When you have several people sending "Hey, can I join" to a full server all simultaneously, it has to take resources to respond, on top of managing its already full capacity. Super simple stuff. 

Edited by Ghost0fDawn
1 minute ago, Pentax said:

10 kb of info does 0 harm. LITERALLY.

Now if the server had a DIAL UP connection somwhere in the middle Africa, then it would be a different story... :fail:

Maybe not individually, but if you know how asylum used to be, always packed and you had no hope of getting in. 100s of people spamming messages to a server endlessly DID contribute to lag. That is essentially what a DDOS attack is, except on am much larger scale.

1 minute ago, Ghost0fDawn said:

Maybe not individually, but if you know how asylum used to be, always packed and you had no hope of getting in. 100s of people spamming messages to a server endlessly DID contribute to lag. That is essentially what a DDOS attack is, except on am much larger scale.

No way 100 people would spam at the same time, your numbers are insane. And even if it's 100 people spamming at the same time, this is not even close to essentially being a DDOS attack... Please stop talking non sense :fail:

explicit and LoganPlays like this
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...